Search results

1. Dementedleo1974

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

I canceled my resub, I have tried to play on Sarlona, and took me 6 tries to login, finally got on and everything in my target bubble was a skelly or a wolf. Was funny since I played my Drood prior off different server.. Then switched to PM off another server. Finally got on Sarlona and My Lock...
  2. Dementedleo1974

IoD gear breakdown please

TY all. I am goig for IOD whenever the dragon awakens. Ill buy fey and wait for sale for on others.
  3. Dementedleo1974

I'm not gonna quote or say anything from others.. I just stated that we as a group can help them if they allow. Most of the older player base is and has been a loyal supporter and customer for many years. I may be new and not have seen as much as ya all, but I love the game very much, just in...
  4. Dementedleo1974

The test server is just that a test, but think of it as maybe 3 or 4 months behind what the actual dev build is. The Dev build probably has few months of new Xpac running just doing additions and tweaks, but no full on QA due to resources etc. Not really sure but thats just my train of thought...
  5. Dementedleo1974

IoD gear breakdown please

How bad is the Dino crafting realistically? I am debating to get IOD or Fey as the gift on one of my accounts. What would ya all suggest? I dont have Vecna, IOD, Fey or Saltmarsh
  6. Dementedleo1974

I'm talking about them asking the community to help test the DEV build before they release it. They would have maybe a dozen or 2 from the crowd and give them access , even if you need to probably sign NDA, but you would have a full team of people that would be able to fully test anything that...
  7. Dementedleo1974

My sub is up in a few days, I really do love this game and all, but since I first started playing I believe in Dec 2023 or so I have seen more downtime then all my other games I play regularly. Just since Year of the Dragon so far we have had massive issues, either able to log in and get FPS...
  8. Dementedleo1974

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I said same thing, was kinda bashed for it. Ohh well , I just got off work , tired and glad servers back up at least. I can at least veg a lil while before I pass out.
  9. Dementedleo1974

I still love the game and all, just concerned baout how frequently we keep having these issues. I can understand the bug from the coding on patch day, but then hotfix which made it worse, now full system crash....
  10. Dementedleo1974

I was giving examples, but yes Blizz does have faults for launches.. Played back in day since vanilla alpha.
  11. Dementedleo1974

Not complaining really just stating a fact. It's happening to often. If I pay for a service, I expect to be informed of the issues , and if the said service is going to be available during a timeframe. I was also stating it is happening a lot more frequently.
  12. Dementedleo1974

I do hope you all are going to at least comp out VIP time for those that have it and probably should give something a little extra, due to it also being multiple days.
  13. Dementedleo1974

It's really funny though since DL patch has come out we have had 2 massive issues, 1 didnt get resolved for over a week. now we are down 2 days so far.. do we even have a clue on when or if we are going live this weekend? If you can't fix it , just be open and tell us that we down for a...
  14. Dementedleo1974

This was reason I was debating on paying for the VIP. I love the game, but if I cant play it and all, why should I continue to pay for it? This is a travisty to recruit people to pay a sub fee and excpect good servers at least . Just imagine if WOW , FFXIV, or GW2 went down this long with no...
  15. Dementedleo1974

Server transfer is way too expensive!

I originally responded about the OP's statement on transfer, but I guess went on tangent since I am also a newer player. Also Purpose of the newer AI tech built for actual gaming would cut the process down by a lot.
  16. Dementedleo1974

Server transfer is way too expensive!

I am one of those new players, well a little over 2 months now... but the state of the game I have seen since I have started makes one consider just uninstalling even when I am enjoying the game... there are just to many negatives to consider as my leveling experience goes further. I had brought...
  17. Dementedleo1974

18th Anniversary Unique Reward for this 18th Year of the Game.

We got a broken Archtype, and a week off from playing/working in game.. I didnt even know we got anything really, but I saw on 2 toons I made I had gotten the last years armor thingy.. Wish it would change look on each toon. Sucks having full armor look on my casters