Search results

1. J

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

8,000 points to go from 290 shared storage to 320 shared storage...
  2. J

RXP stones !

Farm Reaper 10 at cap on your main and get 3k or 4k per run and send to your levelling alt who usually gets 400 per run at R3 while levelling. You dont see this being easier or faster? Maybe just be happy that you won Reaper.
  3. J

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

"Pay for 12 months and get 2 cool things and 10 thing noone cares about !!" Some programme !!
  4. J

Melee THF TR gear lv10/11 and lv20/21?

So nearly all of this is useless for a new player asking for advice on how to gear up and what to do.
  5. J

Melee THF TR gear lv10/11 and lv20/21?

What level XP and Slayer pots are you using? We usually take 10 to 12 hours with VIP and running 10% XP pots. Are you using Sagas which have been saved up as well?
  6. J

Update 67.2.1 Release Notes

So every time I log in I still have to download 56.3mb worth of game files. Is there a plan to ever fix this for new installs?
  7. J

SoS vs ESoS

Im still using eAGA for my Epic THF lives. Its BTA as well, which is great for sharing amongst alts.
  8. J

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Apathy wont be what sets in. Cancelling VIP memberships is what sets in. I think mine runs out early May so I get the 500 extra points then that will be it for me.
  9. J

Rather than reading through all the pages, is anyone going to go from Premium to VIP for the 12 months to get all these bonuses? I would assume far more are going to drop VIP because they had been waiting to see what the changes were going to be, and are not interested in staying.
  10. J

FREE GOLD ROLLS

I now have hundreds of those Bigby's Hands.
  11. J

FREE GOLD ROLLS

Necro'ing this but figured it doesnt need a new thread. I have rolled a few 100s now over time, and I have got the same pet certificate twice. Is the list of rewards for the 100 rolls really that limited or is that just very bad luck after getting an initially lucky roll?
  12. J

With permanent daily Gold rolls I'd probably be permanently VIP...
  13. J

I subbed because of the daily Gold rolls. I figured 7 different servers and all those rolls and the bonus points for the period I can transfer maybe one or 2 of the toons which end up with the best loot over to my mains on Argo. I buy points when they are on sale, I buy packs when they are on...
  14. J

You think 10% more XP and those new gifts are worth $10 a month? I wont be renewing and nor are people I know.
  15. J

So we would basically be out 500 points and a character slot... Id happily wait if they properly revamped it. Otherwise if they do month 13 to 24 with good rewards we would need to be VIP for a year to get passed the bad stuff to the good stuff.
  16. J

Im currently VIP but I dont see anything on the list that will have me wanting to stay VIP. I think I get the 0 month and 1st month things because my VIP runs out during May, but after that I think Im back to Premium. Given it freezes where I am at, if ever there are decent VIP rewards I can...
  17. J

When does Reaper become important (and other questions)?

Its never important and always optional and based on what level of difficulty you want.
  18. J

VIP - Q1 2024

And refused to penalise as well. Most likely because they saw how many people were doing it, how many of them were VIP, and how much those people were paying for things outside of their VIP. But ultimately you had people with 2,000 hours of 50% XP pots no longer buying pots during the sales...
  19. J

Still no news about VIP upgrades...

For item 3 I bet as soon as they say Vet 1 then people will be bugging them to make it Vet 2. I think your items are pretty good.
  20. J

Still no news about VIP upgrades...

Financially irresponsible would be giving less and having more people drop back to Premium.