Search results

1. K

Dlord multiclass suggestions please!

For that split, Dragxon has the best setup I have seen posted so far.. I ran through as handwraps to lvl 19 then Lesser heart of wood into longswords for lvl 19+ holy sword, roar, generates ki for more aoe, displacement, lots of imbue. fishy swords could help optimize it. I did it as CHA based...
  2. K

I still need to unlock favor for more straight forward builds that use falconry, harper, fey, etc.. so it's mostly theory crafting without full enhancement trees here. Makes it more complicated, but that is what I enjoy about DDO. Making weird work
  3. K

I know it's not super optimal. My splits rarely are ;J just curious as to how to make the best of of *** builds in general. Its the part of DDO i most enjoy The SF split is bad with handwraps at 20, but works well with longswords GMoF, lots of imbue, generates ki, can spam aoe's. Is a bit...
  4. K

Always trying to make the unusual work here. Did the SF 14, DL 5, M 1 Now seeing if we can make 12 Wlk, 5 DL, 3 Bard work. swf swash, buckler, aura, major in DL ench, minor in Swash and ES
  5. K

[Ghallanda] Tyrs Paladium is Hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds' Guild"

Application sent for Aesopss on website. Looking for a more active guild. I used to play with Budstein's guild, but everyone seems to have left game or moved to Orien
  6. K

Searching stable group for everyday play on Ghallanda

Or Tsub. Both characters are lvl 19 ATM. Respec of old builds before I stopped playing. Trying to finish them to 20 and TR into more current builds.
  7. K

Searching stable group for everyday play on Ghallanda

Aesopss here. I'm on randomly but will group up in lvl 18-20 quests
  8. K

Dragon Lord skills 1/2 point

Multi classed into dragon lord. All skills are showing as cross class 1/2 skills. Sacred Fist 11 / Monk 1/Dragon Lord 5. Every level into dragon lord only gives 1/2 points in every skill.
  9. K

dragon Lord CHA build feydark Illionist

The lawful requirement was dropped
  10. K

Dragon Lord Multi

Does stunning fist work off of Cha yet?
  11. K

Dragon Lord Multi

Cha based handwraps, Cha trance
  12. K

Dragon Lord Multi

14 SF, 5 DL, 1 Monk