Search results

1. Xeang

What heroic level and epic/legendary level will the new upcoming quests be due end of the month?

I searched the 3 lammania posts on the quests but couldn't find any information. Does some know the planned heroic level (I'm guessing 4) and Epic or Legendary level? Thanks
  2. Xeang

Deadly Instincts is now not applying to Quivering Palm

I'm quite sure it did prior to the devs adjusting Quivering Palm to accept assassination bonuses. This is a large nerf to QP though if so for those in falconry and wisdom builds. Deadly Instincts is supposed to apply 1/2 of wisdom modifier to the DC of tactical feats. That is what QP is...
  3. Xeang

Monk stance attacks (Adept and higher) show no % damage increase

Update: I got to level 12 and can confirm the Master level stance attacks also are not showing %10 or higher attack damage. Clarity: the base level attacks do show the 10% increase BUT The icons of fire, earth. water and wind do not show any % increase nor the 1W of the past if you take...
  4. Xeang

whirlwind attack shows no % increase

If you hover over the whirlwind icon it does not mention Ws or % of damage more. Its just a basic hit. How does Cleave get 20% and Great Cleave 40% and Whirlwind 0%? It should get 30% in my opinion because it has 2 Feat requirement (Cleave just 1). Great Cleave almost hits in 360 and gets...
  5. Xeang

Remind me how to do free name change

MInd-blanking on how we can change toon names that come over from Hardcore ...when it is same name as prior toon on the main server. Like it says Joe-1 instead of Joe. I remember we get a free opportunity to change the names of such repeats...but I can't remember what to click on or how to go...
  6. Xeang

Fan Fiction: Master Says (Chapter 6A)

Chapter 6: Side Salad and Soup In case you missed the beginning of adventure -- Chapter 1: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/fan-fiction-master-says-chapters-1-2.119/ I was now on the “ins” list of Korthos Island. Even Sigmund and his wife Ingrid treated me like family. Well not...
  7. Xeang

Fan Fiction: Master Says (Chapter 6B)

Master Says (Chapter 6 continues) Chapter 6A: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/fan-fiction-master-says-chapter-5a.883/ I brought the names of the ten villagers I had rescued to the Bauersons. They knew everybody in town and directed me to each household where I confirmed they all made...
  8. Xeang

Fan Fiction: Master Says (Chapter 5B)

Master Says (Chapter 5 continues) Chapter 5A: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/fan-fiction-master-says-chapter-5a.883/ “Hero.” It was on the people's lips as I walked by. Cautious looks had become friendly nods. Then word came that my presence was requested in the tavern. My deeds...
  9. Xeang

Fan Fiction: Master Says (Chapter 5A)

Chapter 5A: Seconds and Thirds Kaja Bauerdatter ran to greet me when she saw me stumble out of the Heytons’ crypt. Her eyes were red from weeping and worry. “Xeang, I was afraid you’d been hurt!” she said. “Did you look in the crypt? What’s in there?” she asked hurriedly. “The Sahuagin were...
  10. Xeang

Fan Fiction: Master Says (Chapter 4)

(Editor's Note: I'm posting 1 chapter at a time because of word limit requirements) Chapter 4: TIGER GOES HUNTING After an hour or so I left the inn feeling the best I had since the beginning of my adventures. I walked by Linus who had returned to his steps, but less hunched over. He even...
  11. Xeang

Fan Fiction: Master Says (Chapter 3)

(Editor's note: having to post one additional chapter at a time because there appears to be a word limit per post) Chapter 3: Breaking the Fast I was on my own now. Not a copper to my name. My only acquaintances -- Cellimas, Talbron and Jeets -- dissipated into the blizzard of Korthos off to...
  12. Xeang

Fan Fiction - "Master Says" chapters 1-2

Hi, Xeang from Thelanis...had fun just writing my character into the world of Eberron. Here are the first 2 chapters though I have more done: "MASTER SAYS" Chapter 1: A...