Search results

1. G

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

I got the standard 15000 EXP stone, a cosmetic, and wait for it.... 500 Sentient Exp gem My friend also rolled a 100 on his gold roll, he got the standard 15000 exp stone and a cosmetic, and a +5 LHOW. I mean, those two prizes are very comparable in value right...
  2. G

Crafting Material Drop Rate...?

I know its a way off, but I am just kind of curious about "While you remain VIP get +10% to Crafting XP. In addition, each time you click a Collectible node you get a chance to gain a Crafting Material Token." Can you share what the % chance is? I am wondering because, you know it could be a...
  3. G

Wondering if Targeting can be looked at?

Just kind of wondering if the mechanics of hitting "tab" to get to the next target could be looked at, so that it was not possible to tab target to an enemy behind you. In my experience what happens to my guy is that i run into a room, got my repeater out, and then I get surrounded, and I am...
  4. G

Was Lag the reason why you wouldn't recommend DDO to a friend?

The recent poll by SSG on if you would recommend the game makes me wonder if you wouldn't, why wouldn't you. For me, there are two reasons why i wouldn't recommend a game, that I play daily. First being the lag, that only seems to get worse, and the 2nd being the horrible banking system. I...
  5. G

Please tell me that the new Dragon Archetype is the new Fire Artificer :)

Hey Steelstar, this would be awesome. Remove the Battle Engineer tree or the Arcano Technician tree and make a Fire Arty tree. I think playing a Fire based Artificer would be really fun, but nothing in their trees now synergies with that. Let all the artificer hate begin.... LOL
  6. G

A random Thought I had while waiting for the game to come up...

Wouldn't it be funny, if SSG had it set up, so that the 1st ten people who launched the game 4 seconds after the game went live, were then redirected to a site for AA?
  7. G

Anyone use Maetrim's Planner on an Android tablet?

Just wondering what program you use to make it happen.
  8. G

Its disappointing that the VU Legendary Saga, isn't being fixed in this patch.

One of the perks of being VIP is the ability to skip a quest in a saga, and still claim the saga. Currently with Legendary VU you can't turn in the Legendary Saga because its tagged with a heroic 5 day timer. You can do all the quests, and then when you talk to the NPC the dialogue for the...
  9. G

Could the examination window be made permanent? and therefore moveable?

So i have noticed a frequent issue of swapping items, and having the item not switch, and I think i have found a culprit, possibly. When you hover over an action bar, a tooltip pops up, showing you the description of that item, doesn't seem to matter if this is a spell, or a gear swap, the...
  10. G

DirectX11 Load Window

Starting this morning, DDO was working fine yesterday, all my graphics settings are screwy. What I have noticed is that EVERY time i log in, DDO has a window pop up stating "we detect that this machine is capable of running in directx 11 graphics mode ,would you like to enable DirectX11...
  11. G

So what do you do when 1 of your characters isn't VIP?

Helping a friend out, who has an active subscription. His main character is not a VIP, even though you can look at the DDO store, and see that he has an active subscription to the game. (was just repurchased a day ago). One of his characters is NOT VIP, while the others are, is there a simple...
  12. G

DDO store items for sale to the General Vendor?

Why is this a thing? I bought some Jewelers Tool Kits, had them in my inventory, while I was working on a gear set, and a friend asked me to run quests with him, did so, filled my inventory with junk and went to the General Vendor to sell said junk, and the Toolkits were in the list of stuff to...
  13. G

Artifact Upgrade Machine

An idea that I had last night, while I was doing some gear tetris, was that It would be really cool if there was a way to upgrade the artifacts from some of the older sets, Sharn/Fey/Saltmarsh to allow them to have 4 Filigree slots. A new "Spark" could be put in the game, or you could use...
  14. G

Could we get a "give me everything" button for HC Season rewards?

With 8 seasons now, and more to come im sure, it would be nice to have a "give me everything i earned" button, so you didn't have to go through each season 1 at a time and pick things up. IMHO it would be simpler to delete the things I don't want/need than to keep having to talk to the guy for...
  15. G

Why aren't hirelings leaving the party?

This was an occasional bug, and maybe on HC as I use hires i notice it more, but over half the quests, if I leave a quest, and im not in a slayer area, the hires are still in the party, and then we have to reform.
  16. G

Bug with the new gold footprints!

I turned in my reward on HC, and then went to Orien and retrieved it there as well, and was running around, doing things, and switched characters and noticed the feat was gone. I did another test, and sure enough, when I logged out and back in, the feat was gone. Strangely enough, on the 2nd...