Search results

1. G

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

lol the click bait is this thread . I don’t care if you don’t respond, don’t. Again ironic the “accepting” people are just all about banning and muting. Really accepting to the community.
  2. G

Attacks a bunch of people, makes calls to stop attacking each other. Well done.
  3. G

Permagrant Eschew Materials Item

Let’s just put EVERY feat on gear . Or as an item in inventory.
  4. G

VIP Loyalty Program Suggestions

You missed they don’t seem to actually care to make things well or make money . So much feedback was given to an obviously bad idea . I’m sure your plan is great.
  5. G

Epic TR suggestion.

it would definitely fix it, if you forgot, you would get to 20 again, be 30, could ER at that time. Plus it would fix it for ER completionists. The double ER/HR thing could easily be done, even for the bean counters, just charge 20 hearts / 20 seeds for it.
  6. G

Epic TR suggestion.

We’re all in favor of it. There’s many threads on it. Counter point - at this point let us just keep epic xp like legendary xp if we don’t spend it. My main is kind of stuck at cap because epics are done - and it feels like a waste to do some other lives and regrind epic xp for literally no...
  7. G

False, it’s much better to post the chains you are running than the quest you are in . I know what quest you’re in, I can hover over the group. I don’t really know the plan if you just have one quest selected. Anyway , this whole thread is basically: “I hate those jerks that want me to play...
  8. G

Your example is nonsense. If someone is running harbor r1s I assume they’re zerging it. Who is flower sniffing harbor r1s at this point ? Are you just mad they assumed you were starting at durks? How are they stopping anyone else from joining ? Who cares about what they did at all ? Oh I...
  9. G

Final life... Triple completionists! Choose your final form!

Mmk. A triple completionist before is a triple completionist post dl if you’re not using the pls from dlord, aside from epeens. So if that’s the argument , great. Have at it.
  10. G

Which of course didn’t require anything to remain completionist anything . Faux indeed.
  11. G

Mmmk? My main has been at cap for longer than I remember. But good … rant ?
  12. G

It’s sort of ironic having played literally all races and classes to end up not knowing what to play . I’m in a similar boat. I think if epic xp banked like legendary xp it would make playing the game a lot easier .
  13. G

Supporter Pack & Double DDO Points ?

Here’s what most companies do - nudge you to spend money - and tell you what you’re spending it on. Maybe even tease it, hype it. Here ? No. It’s a secret !
  14. G

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I floated this theory already. Wouldn't surprise me at all, the "marketing" here has been "don't tell anyone anything to get them excited for anything". Strangely the opposite of every other marketing I've ever heard of, and the results, well, no one has heard of ddo. Working great.
  15. G

More PL ideas:

This would actually be impressive. Seconded . Especially if it’s a ridiculous cosmetic. We don’t need anything like op +5 to stats type things.
  16. G

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

You’re right , we’re just saying it’s dumb. Like if an airline had you check in at the airport every month before your flight until the last month or you couldn’t fly. You could make that “part of the transaction “ - but it would be stupid . We’re just saying don’t be stupid .
  17. G

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

First of all , this encourages players to log on MONTHLY. No one was mad about the daily rolls , remember ? Second , missing a month and then not getting your super special year long “gift” after a year of sub ? Stupid. Especially given it’s basically the only semi cool thing offered...
  18. G

Wishlist for Myth Drannor Loot

Just being beholden to “artifact bonus” . I mean , I guess the only way out is to remove it entirely so I suppose that bird has already flown Hmmm unless … individual items had individual artifact bonuses ;)
  19. G

You’re just making it worse . In my opinion, of course .
  20. G

Yeah there’s a lot of details to iron out but I just sort of yearn for more of a mix and match item situation.