Search results

1. Jack Jarvis Esquire

Howl of Terror any use?

Was looking at the Shifter Tree T4 Howl of Terror and wondered if it was used, or indeed any use at all? Do many folks use it? For me the DC is too low to be of much use (18+WIS mod+Enchantment). Given the DC changes to Visage of Terror to accommodate Dragon Lord, I was wondering if HoT might...
  2. Jack Jarvis Esquire

Sunder and Fort Bypass

Aside from special dependencies like those in DL, generally speaking is there any point in using sunder if you already have 100% fort bypass and high attack bonus?
  3. Jack Jarvis Esquire

Thanks SSG Support!

I'm not going into details here, but do want to register my huge appreciation to Rob at SSG Support. I raised a ticket this morning and my issue was sorted out with a fantastic outcome same day. Excellent service. Thanks!
  4. Jack Jarvis Esquire

A Work of Genius...

😂🤣😂👏👏👏
  5. Jack Jarvis Esquire

Vengeance Reaper Circles

I have no issues with Vengeance Reapers per se. They are a decent challenge to beat.🙂 I don't even have an issue with their "circle of death" mechanic in theory. An AOE instakill is part of their challenge. Even in confined spaces where there can be little or no escape, thems the breaks.🙄 But...
  6. Jack Jarvis Esquire

Adrenaline Misfires?

Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing far more Adrenaline misfires these days? 🤔 Seems to be far more prevalent since U59. I tend to pair it with Boulder's Might, and quite often I'm seeing no significant damage output. This is noticeable outside of reaper so it's not a reaper damage...
  7. Jack Jarvis Esquire

Relentless Fury Question

Has anyone tested whether or not there is any benefit to wearing multiple Relentless Fury items? To be clear, I'm not expecting any stacking effect, but wondered if the triggering frequency might be affected and if so whether it makes any appreciable difference to RF's up time. I've got one on...