Search results

1. J

Focus Orb Bug

I just got some random NPC. Must be a ghost because he stays in the window even if I hover my mouse over something else.
  2. J

Another Sunday, bloody Sunday...

Same here. Took 5 minutes to get mail from a AH purchase. Then when I did a quest, it never acknowledged that I completed it, so I got no xp for it. In fact, I didn't even have any of the loot from it. I had to exit the game to exit the quest because the "finish" button never appeared.
  3. J

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I still can't get past the patch server, keeps saying it failed to connect.
  4. J

Vote for a Monster!

I was hoping Balor would be a option
  5. J

Mines back to the initial loading screen and won't go any further. Guess I can look forward to playing on Monday at this rate.
  6. J

I can't get past the patch server.
  7. J

Orien is lagging very bad now

I had an issue when I could still get on the game, where the Pheonix tavern bartender gave me a message saying she wasn't ready to open...
  8. J

I was running Tor yesterday and the not only did the lag nearly kill me in the opening fight, it locked a solid fog effect on me that wouldn't go away until I logged out and logged back in. Yeah, we should all get extra XP for each quest when the lag is that bad.
  9. J

Same here. And IF you get in, sound isn't working
  10. J

DDO Store Unavailable

Totally unrelated, but don't know how else to alert service, but when you attempt to login to the game, it locks you on a loading screen where it is super slow, saying its "cleaning up old connections". If it lets you in at all, the sound doesn't work, when I reset my audio settings back, exit...
  11. J

Login Server Full + Bank Issues

So, it let me login, but then the sound wasn't working. So I did the whole swap my setting back and forth, exited, relaunched the client, and once again, put me into frozen login screen where it says its clearing old data. Please fix this crap.
  12. J

Login Server Full + Bank Issues

Yeah, I'm getting the same issue, super slow, doesn't actually appear to be doing anything?