Search results

1. T

If its not too late...

Can we get a Double Daily Dice bonus before the VIP gold rolls expire?
  2. T

Guild Invite Question

I can't seem to operate the Mail Guild Invite option. I transferred a character off of Hardcore, then sent that character a mail invite to the Guild (I am the only account in the Guild, so plenty of room). I detach the sigil, open my inventory then double click on the sigil. Every time I double...
  3. T

DPS Test Kobolds

The wiki states that they display the time, in seconds, that it takes to do 500k damage. Is that accurate, or do they instead display the DPS?
  4. T

Auction House question

If I have the high bid for an item in the Auction House (platinum), and I TR before that auction completes, does my high bid get wiped out when I TR? Thank you for any insight.
  5. T

Lamania Transfers

Is there a cooldown for transfers to Lamania? I transferred a secondary character to Lamania, realized I forgot to bring some stuff with me, deleted that character from Lamania, loaded up with the stuff I needed on Live, and the past dozen attempts to transfer have failed. I've restarted the...
  6. T

LFM Etiquette

I have questions about proper LFM etiquette. I've been running solo since I started a few years ago. Never run reaper, never run raids. My toons are not suited to run reaper or raids. As an example, I can solo the Illithid Invasion quests on Normal, but if I try Hard I get smashed to a...
  7. T

The trapsmiths of Sharn

I complete the Cogs and Sharn quests once per life in Heroic, including Cogs wilderness. I've been doing Racial past lives and it takes me about 3 to 4 weeks to complete a slow walk to level 20. The last three times that I've run Cogs and Sharn quests the trapsmiths have not been laying any...
  8. T

Non-named augment drops

I don't find non-named augments very often, but I found three in the last two days.....all level 1 augments. Feywild wilderness rare chest (level 5 zone) Isle of Dread wilderness rare chest (level 7 zone) Feywild quest chest (level 8 quest) Is anyone seeing level appropriate non-named augments...