Search results

1. Z

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Wow they completely ghosted the official thread and took none of the feedback into consideration. Honestly, this is kind of diappointing. I would have hoped something would have changed to make it more worthwhile and convenient to acquire.
  2. Z

The new race that's coming this year...

It's the Year of the Dragon so I'm guessing Metallic Dragonborn with an Iconic Sorceror.
  3. Z

Maybe a better option than not giving info would be to have a system in place to prevent prolonged cold streaks to begin with. Like a stacking bonus to the roll until you get a named item. It's not like a player won't be able to notice a cold streak anyway even without the info.
  4. Z

Hey SSG. You want people to become VIP? I got a foolproof plan.

When they do the bonus xp weekends that's the best time to get pots, because they stack.
  5. Z

This makes it feel less like you're being rewarded for your loyalty and more like a monthly login bonus that you have to pay for.
  6. Z

Will they be able to do so at the same exact time they claim the fourth reward or will they have to wait another month to get the fifth reward?
  7. Z

So the notable rewards are a 1% better named item drop rate, one 12 hour pot (xp or discovery, 10 bank slots, and 500 extra ddo points. That's if you sub for the full year. That's better than the last preview, but honestly, it's still kind of meagre. My suggestions; change the durability to a...
  8. Z

Improved Critical:Piercing bug

Do your daggers have keen? That's mostly likely the culprit.
  9. Z

4th ED tree?

That already exists. There is always going to be BiS choices regardless of how many trees you can take. If having an additional slot for another epic destiny is a problem than the issue is there's too much low hanging fruit and more power should be shifted to higher tiers requiring a bigger...
  10. Z

It is time to increase THF damage multiplier

If THF does need to be buffed than I say add or change an enhancement in FoTW to provide double bonuses if you have the Power Critical feat. There's precedent for it in other trees and would make an ordinarily useless feat a more attractive option.
  11. Z

Improved Precise Shot improvement

Change improved precise shot to an active AoE ranged attack on a 6 second cooldown.
  12. Z

Epic Strikes need shared CD removed ASAP.

I don't see that as necessarily a bad thing if you have to choose between building for epic strikes or for passive stats that work better with your build. A game about math is always going to have optimal choices so creating more end goals will create more choices in the end. A good compromise...
  13. Z

Hey Tonquin!

The four piece Eminence of Spring set out of Feywild is only providing a 1% bonus to dodge cap rather than the listed 3%.
  14. Z

Cursed Maelstrom potential bug

Maybe have Quell give a 25% miss chance due to being partially blinded? Definitely interferes with my ability to see anything.
  15. Z

Dragon Lord heroic leveling is solid

I'm not really convinced that it's strong enough to need a nerf. It's great for leveling but kinda loses steam by cap. It might actually need a buff with a bit more melee power, maybe another 10 would be good. That said, if it hypothetically did need a nerf I'd reduce the extra helpless...
  16. Z

I need a guideline fo spell DCs

In general I try to aim for 120 minimum by endgame, though up to 130 is better for a DC caster or 140 if I go deep gnome and illusionist focused.
  17. Z

What could be done to make "Past Lives" more interesting?

Maybe an option to spend past lives for some other bonus. Just as an example trade a fighter, cleric, and paladin past life for a permanent feat that lets you heal 1 point in a small AoE on a melee attack. Sort of like a combo past life feat with a limit to how many you can have active at...
  18. Z

Power Attack Buff

Precision is almost always a better choice than power attack so I suggest have power attack increase the damage of active attacks by 10%. Maybe add enhancements, feats, or epic destinies that improve this with another 10% here and there.
  19. Z

Please help me to understand Power Attack vs Precision

Precision is almost always better, power attack is generally only there if for some reason you can't take precision.
  20. Z

Temple of Elemental Evil Water is a Cruel Joke

It's not that bad, I rate it a 4 out of 10 on the water temple scale.