Search results

1. Phaaze

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

Bought the big pack. The mount is f#cking amazing. Love it.
  2. Phaaze

Underused Enemies

I would like to see more purple worms
  3. Phaaze

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

As some others have stated some of these are great, some are meh. 2 bits of feed back: 1. Can you make it so VIPs can check their mail as well access the plat auction house and bank from any public area? This would be a big QoL for me as a VIP. 2. Rather than have these items unlock on month...
  4. Phaaze

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE for SSG to code hirelings to behave as instructed?

Yeah, they should even get the building cleaners, artists and the bookkeepers to work on it too. I mean it's not like they are different skill sets or anything. /s
  5. Phaaze

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE for SSG to code hirelings to behave as instructed?

Tolero talked about this in an interview and basically said " the same people needed to work on hire AI are the ones working full time on lag so hires will need to take a back seat until lag gets under control". So I wouldnt hold your breath for any changes soon.
  6. Phaaze

DDOwiki broke, need alternative

If you make an account and log in, there are no ads.
  7. Phaaze

SSG: Scrap Epic Destinies and Reaper trees to reduce lag by 90%

I have noticed that pets, hires and summons lag instances super fast but they are not the only source, just one that makes it much worse. I have had suspicions that another chunk of it is pathing that gets exponentially worse the more players are in an instance. There also seems to be more as...
  8. Phaaze

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

Suggestion change 95% uncapped dodge and 1 reflex per tumble to 1% uncapped dodge, 1 reflex and 1 ac per point of tumble for 1 second.
  9. Phaaze

Button of winning

Can this item grant a permanent active feat that lasts between lives and that when used does the emote that plays when you use the button?
  10. Phaaze

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Can Sense Weakness (teir 3 fury of the Wild) also get that when the mantle procs its self heal every 15 seconds, it also gives temp hp equal to 20% of your max hp?
  11. Phaaze

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Fury of the wild mantle I feel could use a bit of a boost. Rather than self healing every 15 seconds, can it be dropped down to every 6 seconds?
  12. Phaaze

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

If possible I would take slower animations for active attacks if it allowed you to pump the numbers up even higher as the slower attack means lower dps so more room to compensate with bigger numbers.
  13. Phaaze

Hey Tonquin!

All the npcs in The Bark And The Blade treat bladeforged as fleshies and its super jarring having them all treat a bladeforged player as a meaty outsider,.
  14. Phaaze

Update 66 Preview 2: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

Related barb "DR" is actually energy absorption to everything including slash/bludgeon/pierce except bane. Can check this by checking elemental defenses after getting dr 3% and notice it is that across the board. Pretty sure bladeforged, thorn knight, radiant forcefield, unbreakable...
  15. Phaaze

Its pretty easy to farm if you are at cap. Even if you were to settle for similar you can get this as a normal drop from a level 16 quest. Super easy to get. https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Commander_Vishral%27s_Dragonscale
  16. Phaaze

In character creation can you change the cosmetic armor for dragon lord from Executioner's Platemail to Cormyrian Red Dragonplate Armor? https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Executioner%27s_Platemail https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Cormyrian_Red_Dragonplate_Armor Also if possible change the normal...
  17. Phaaze

Update 66 Preview 1: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

Suggestion: in the empty T5 slot in Ravager put "Frightful Presence" as an upgrade to aura of fear that acts like Mummy despair. that acts like an aura that can freeze enemies in place with fear if they fail a will save. or for balance reasons make it so enemies in Aura of Fear also makes...
  18. Phaaze

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

please add this to the main posts of the future lama threads. it may help calm some players
  19. Phaaze

Any chance the Unbridled Fury Epic Moment in Fury of the Wild could be a multi selector between what it is now and a big Wild Shape kaiju?
  20. Phaaze

Request for Axiom of Faith in divine crusader If we already have the level 6 deity active for a particular deity can this give a buff to that active if the same deity is selected again? Like if I have lord of blades as my deity and have bladesworn transformation can I pick lord of blades in...