Search results

1. Phaaze

Button of winning

Can this item grant a permanent active feat that lasts between lives and that when used does the emote that plays when you use the button?
  2. Phaaze

Allow Quicken Spell on Fiendish Glare and Glare of the Pit

Using these SLAs on acolyte of skin feels clunky when compared to enlightend spirit which can use quicken on their Eldritch Burst and Spirit Blast. The acolyte is supposed to be a more focused version of the warlock with less spells and all that so it just feels weird when the thing its...
  3. Phaaze

Iron Defender Loses a ton of max hp at level 31

pure arti 20 leveling up through epics the iron defender pet has close to 1500 hp no buffs at level 30 but at 31 it drops below 1200 then at 32 it just goes back to 1279. so taking legendary level 31 and 32 breaks something with the Iron defender pet, maybe others too?
  4. Phaaze

New store suggestions

In the new store it mostly suggests things I don't have but there are some things that slip through. If I am at low level due to TR on my main it still suggests stat tomes even though I have a supreme +8. The +8 just doesn't apply to the char till higher levels. Same with skill tomes and AP...