Search results

1. willox2112

Snowpeaks New items?

The ruby is very useful in heroic and early epics. Not so much later on because I think that legendary mobs can save against this effect, but I have no evidence.
  2. willox2112

What's the deal with the drop rate in Vecna Unleashed?

I have finished the saga multiple times in HE or LE without a single named drop in any of the quests.
  3. willox2112

What GPU to play DDO with Ultra High settings?

I run DDO with a Radeon RX 570 (8 GB) at 2560 x 1440 and almost everything in High, Ultra High, etc.. A bit of stutter here and there, so I'm pretty sure anything beyond that GPU will be fine. DDO has low requirements, so don't sell a kidney for a high end GPU if DDO is your thing. By the...
  4. willox2112

U61 Enhancement Tree & Class Tweaks

Could we add crit range/multiplier in the Warchanter tree somewhere and make it more like other melee trees? Say 4th core or Howl of the North?
  5. willox2112

Rings on hotbar

It gets even more annoying when you equip items that could go in two different slots... for example the Slavers craft able items. Those items have a primary slot, but if you equip it in the secondary and switch it, when you equip it back it will go into the primary, not the slot you had...