Search results

1. Belnavar

DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

Looks like a pretty exciting year. Looking forward to each month's unlock! -Bel
  2. Belnavar

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

Sounds like a really good improvement to me. -Bel
  3. Belnavar

U67 Early Look: Fred's First Date

DDO is the perfect game for some light-hearted stuff between the more serious ones. -Bel
  4. Belnavar

Update 66 Preview 1: AOE Ranged Attacks

This sounds great. Glad to see ranged builds getting some AOE love. -Bel
  5. Belnavar

No Hardcore In 2024?

One final point on this: if you are insistent on not having a HC season this year, I hope at least that the dynamic event has some exclusive rewards (which you can bring back again in the future) and runs for a sufficiently long enough period that it can essentially scratch that itch somewhat...
  6. Belnavar

A Look at 2024, Year of the Dragon! - Producer's Letter

Lots of cool stuff in this one. Excited for Myth Drannor, the VIP system, and Year of the Dragon rewards. The latter is a very cool idea, and I'm curious to see what you've cooked up for it. I am, however, a little confused by language in the letter versus the roadmap. It's mentioned that there...
  7. Belnavar

No Hardcore In 2024?

A little context on my current play in DDO in relation to HC (as an example of why HC is important to maintain): I haven't actively played DDO in around 6 months, as I usually play with my sister, and she had a new baby then, so we're taking a break for now. However, I did return recently just...
  8. Belnavar

No Hardcore In 2024?

While going from Redux to Redux is a change in the approach previously laid out (where there is a new season between Reduxes), this sounds like a reasonable way to offer players another HC experience without having to commit extra resources in an already packed year. -Bel
  9. Belnavar

No Hardcore In 2024?

I may not have run the next HC season anyway, due to time commitments, but I did think they were relatively successful, and am surprised there's no plans for another this year. That does not sound like a good decision to me. -Bel
  10. Belnavar

Store Sales: December 7th - 14th!

Love the coffer. All that extra storage is a must-buy for me, but the cosmetics are pretty cool too. -Bel
  11. Belnavar

Make color of Player characters in mini map different than Hirelings.

Any chance of a shape change too -- for those who are colour blind? Maybe a square or triangle for hirelings? -Bel
  12. Belnavar

Update 63 Preview 2: Deck of Many Curses

Some good changes here. I will admit, however, that I (like others) find the name misleading (even if it is cool). I know it had some negative effects previously, but I think a better name now would be Deck of Many Fortunes (which even allows for negative effects if you ever do decide to add...
  13. Belnavar

Store Sales: September 21st - 28th!

Worked fine for me.
  14. Belnavar

Vecna Unleashed is now available to pre-purchase!

Personally, I don't see the problem with keeping the MM tied to the expansion or an individual purchase. Some say it devalues VIP, but giving it free to VIP devalues the expansion. That said, VIP needs its new rewards (or an interim measure) ASAP. -Bel
  15. Belnavar

Good to hear. I hope you do backdate this to the Lizardfolk Jewel, as I really want more of them (and don't care about the XP). -Bel
  16. Belnavar

You can click the PayPal or card button, and you should be brought to a "finalise purchase" page that shows the price and VIP discount. You have to tick a box and click "complete purchase" there before the purchase actually goes through. -Bel
  17. Belnavar

Just to clarify this: is that raid part of the "13" or separate? I'm assuming separate, but it could be read either way. -Bel
  18. Belnavar

Re: VIP, the discount shows up when you go through to payment. I've confirmed this. Basically you find out after you'd already planned to go through with the purchase (which is why it needs to be advertises more clearly on the product page). -Bel