Search results

1. Baahb3

Need some help here on the PRR/MRR front plz!

PRR/MRR is just one factor and you can sub some of it if you go heavy into dodge. But I usually shoot for 200 PRR/100 MRR at level 29/30 for all of my guys. Unless they are cloth users on the MRR front.
  2. Baahb3

Hey Tonquin!

In the quest 'Mining for Ancient Secrets' if you kill one of the Psionic Control Crystals from the door before the objective pops up by going down to them, you don't get credit for it and the quest is not completable.
  3. Baahb3

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

Reaper Difficulty - Single best AND worst thing ever to be added to DDO. Followed closely by Dungeon Alert.
  4. Baahb3

Vertical scaling up of VM

It cannot be all code. Opening Quests, moving in public spaces, interacting with NPCs and Banks. All of this should not matter what past lives or as you call them 'systems' you have engaged with. I don't know what the problem is and speculating about it without seeing logs, both server and...
  5. Baahb3

So.. Hearts Via (BtA) Tokens are...

The ones you buy from the 12 vendor? Always have been as far as I remember.
  6. Baahb3

Logging Off

Reboot of PC along with Router/Modem seemed to fix the cleaning up connections issue but when I logged back in with the same character. No log out. Esc | Log Out Menu Button | log out Same issue either way.
  7. Baahb3

Logging Off

I force quit the client. Now I am stuck on cleaning up old connections.
  8. Baahb3

Logging Off

I have been trying to log off now for about 15 minutes. Ship, marketplace, Phoenix Tavern. Not happening. Progress bar goes by then nothing. Anyone else having issues right now? Debacchor | Argonesson, in case a Dev wants to check on this.
  9. Baahb3

Hey Tonquin!

Can we get higher Caster level potions, i.e. longer duration, for common spell effects? Spells like Protection from Evil, Mage Armor, and the Stat potions for example. A vendor for level 15 potions would be nice to see. Charge more for them if you want. Just would be nice to have Pro from...
  10. Baahb3

Hey Tonquin!

Great Sword Terror. The description says 'This Crystal Greatsword..." Yet the material shows Gem and not Crystal. Gem does not have the same resistance to wear vs oozes that Crystal does. Can Gem be added to the material types that are not subject to ooze wear? Or am I missing...
  11. Baahb3

New Guild Ship for the Rich and Famous? Or maybe a private island?

I don't now if we need something outside of the ship. They could institute portals/state rooms that take you to an instanced Mordenkainen's Mansion for example. What I think would be fun is to have a trophy gallery added. With the removal of the many old buffs in the cargo hold, they could...
  12. Baahb3

Lack of sound

I run the 64 bit client as well. I run in full screen windowed mode if that matters.
  13. Baahb3

Lack of sound

I have had a lingering issue for several years but it seems to have gotten worse of late. I don't know if it is a game client issue or a Windows issue. When I launch the game, sign in and then get to the character select screen, there are times when the Sound Device setting in the game does...
  14. Baahb3

Myth Drannor Poll: What do YOU want to see?

For me, a good wilderness zone would have to go back to what Ravenloft? Saltmarsh, IoD...I don't want to have to run up and slap the enemy on the cheek before I can attack it. Doing those zones are just so dumb with the enemy proximity stuff. MD is covered in small pockets of ruins. Would...
  15. Baahb3

Ultimate Ravenloft Bundle

I am running a Warforged melee artificer and was looking for as many hierlings that I could heal with repair as I could get. Shield Guardian + Scarecrow + Pet + myself could be ok. Using the mending strike in Macrotechnic to keep us healed during fights. If I could get them to add a level 30...
  16. Baahb3

New VIP Loyalty Reward Plan ... Thoughts ?

This is a pretty good breakdown. I don't care about cosmetics and mounts, but many do, so those are fine. The 2 +5 Shared Account space. Ok, will use them. Nothing to cheer for though. The stuff in the regular VIP bag is I think what most are irritated with. The fact that they are giving...
  17. Baahb3

Funny enough, I don't even care about the teleport item. I just want the Epic hierling.
  18. Baahb3

Artificer Issues

I can confirm that this still exists. Over 3400 at level 29, 3200 at level 32.
  19. Baahb3

Derp. Thanks.
  20. Baahb3

With Ravenloft part of the Expansion trove now, is there a way to get the Ultimate bundle? Or to upgrade to the Ultimate bundle?