Search results

1. Hipparan

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

My company hosts 24/7 services and we had a nice local data center we were using. Well the data center got bought out by a larger company and they moved our servers over to their "new high tech" data center. One weekend suddenly all of our servers went down. Data center had 0 communication and...
  2. Hipparan

Warforged - heals immunity

Either you have the Improved Fortification feat, or you have the clay golem healing curse that is permanent until you die or use Remove Curse. Since you're Warforged, I'm leaning Improved Fortification.
  3. Hipparan

Please Make More Epic-Only quests for the Level Ranges of 20-30

To be fair, epic 3 Barrel Cove is quite a bit different from the heroic quests. The wilderness area has pirate airships you can fight, and the last quest in the epic chain, Prove Your Worth, doesn't have a heroic counterpart.
  4. Hipparan

Exclusive Hair Dye?

Beware the Gianthold Purple hair dye. It says it's purple, but magenta would be a more accurate description.
  5. Hipparan

Revamp the Ninja Spy tree

Touch of Death used to be way more powerful back in the day. Same amount of damage, but enemies had fewer hit points. Perhaps Touch of Death could give some stacks of the Quivering Palm DC, like what Quivering Palm does when an enemy makes a save.
  6. Hipparan

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

I'm glad that Elite and Reaper share the same conquest bonus, but I'm disappointed that Reaper has a higher delving bonus. It still incentivises running Reaper difficulty over Elite. I really dislike running Reaper, which is discouraging when 95% of PUGs run Reaper.
  7. Hipparan

Flying Mounts, e.g. the pegasus, griffon, hippogriff, or even young dragons

I can see a lot of issues with having flying mounts that aren't just cosmetically flying, but dragon mounts would be sweet. I'm thinking even just a non-flying guard drake or something like that would be cool.
  8. Hipparan

DDO MEME

This is a niche one, but Legendary Dreadnought had a fun icon in it that was removed after the first Lamannia preview.
  9. Hipparan

Revamp the Ninja Spy tree

IMO Ninja Spy needs more stealth-based abilities. An assassinate-like ability would be neat. Back before enhancement trees there was a prestige enhancement called Dance of the Water Strider. Not particularly great and pretty nice, but being able to run over lava/water is a pretty cool ability.
  10. Hipparan

Ability to Glamour Rune Arms

IIRC the reason why they aren't glammerable is because behind the scenes Runearms aren't like other items where they are actually feats disguised as items (or something like that). It's been mentioned on the forums and on livestreams, but I really wish cosmetic runearms were a thing.