Search results

1. D

Suggested VIP Benefit: Allow Multiple Characters to Login at the same time

How about allowing me to have multiple characters logged in at the same time? Would be a great enhancement to differentiate VIP from free to play. They are all my characters after all. The only thing that might be a problem is access to the shared bank, and that can be easily gated.
  2. D

Improve Flame Turret's survivability & Utility

Flame Turret is a great unique play style for Artificers. It gives a persistent AOE in a way unique to Artificers and it looks great. But it soon proves too weak to use in the mid heroic teens as it's HP/AC are too low to be useful, it dies too fast. Blade Barrier and Firewall are the kind of...
  3. D

Unplayable lag on Orien

Just unplayable, 1 in 10 attacks registering, it's just pathetic. Utterly utterly patheric. Servers need a 5 minute reboot cycle adding every day. No updates or work, just a stop and restart.
  4. D

Horrible Bug prevents levelling up as a Druid

I am playing a Warforged Artificer. I took Adamantine body feat at level 9. As I levelled up to level 15 from level 14 I took a level a a Druid. I can't cast and druid stuff because I have Adamantine Body that's OK and expected. As I tried to level up to level 16 from level 14 as a Druid it...