Search results

1. FlaggonKegslayr

Notes for my therapist-entry 1

ENTRY-15 Feels good to stretch me legs and put an axe to use. One of me clan is well on his way to being able to wear some very powerful equipment that will aid him in his offensive casting, crowd control and summoning those creepy undead. Like that shadowy cloud and floating around wasn't...
  2. FlaggonKegslayr

Myth Drannor Poll: What do YOU want to see?

As a Super Expansion, I expect new graphics like they did for Barovia and the cogs, wilderness areas that go on and on, quests with new puzzles, creatures and traps and a storyline that keeps our attention. We need new artifacts, sentient gems and augments. Also, with this Super Expansion...
  3. FlaggonKegslayr

ENTRY-14 Sorry I've been gone a while, I found a new place to drink, laugh and get tossed in a cell. Who knew the city guard had a place where all of them go after work to blow off a little steam in normal clothes? Everyone there was complaining about the commoners, the people that are taxed...
  4. FlaggonKegslayr

ENTRY-13 Your very welcome! For what you might ask? A couple of weeks ago I was tempted by plentiful ale and sturdy women to take a trip to a little known village a friend happened upon. When we got there we saw a sizable raiding party charging in so we ran them off. The townsfolk...
  5. FlaggonKegslayr

ENTRY-12 Oh my friends and allies, I cannot stress the importance of having the right equipment for the right job. One of my minions took a job in Wheloon to dispatch shadows, reapers and a few nuts. At one point four reapers and I believe two groups of shadows came at him. They approached with...
  6. FlaggonKegslayr

ENTRY-11 I'm back! It's taken a month, three portals and learning to ride half a dozen new creatures to get back, but I'm here. There's plenty of treasure in any place crawling with undead so I funded a stay-venture at my favorite pub when we got back. Three days until I blacked out and woke...
  7. FlaggonKegslayr

ENTRY-10 What a slaughter, thousands destroyed but hardly a life to miss. The necropolis is always so smooth and rhythmic to me, I slice and chop with my axe like a conductor in front of an orchestra, throw the shield "CRASH", spring on them before they can figure out what happened and charge...
  8. FlaggonKegslayr

ENTRY-9 I returned to my youth recently and 20 feels better than ever. I talked to a number of people who sent me in the right direction of adventure and an opportunity, to do a bit of good by eliminating a little bad or a big bad in some cases. They shared with me experiences I had long left...
  9. FlaggonKegslayr

I don't do hirelings, their loyalty is to the coin. I run with family and friends and I haven't been taken down yet. I'm the one that pulls them out of a mess, brushes them off and then I get properly gory. Hirelings don't do that, they turn on you like the snake headed chick that turned half...
  10. FlaggonKegslayr

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

I guess murder-hobo is the way to go. Bonuses for trapping, ransack and conquest xp just wasn't worth it to zergers. They would rather knock it out and move on, but not any more because no matter how many xp pots, sp pots and other store items purchased from now on they will be penalized for...
  11. FlaggonKegslayr

Entry-8 This one steams me, have you ever been sent out to get something or someone, cut through fortifications and ambushes only to find a weasel begging for his life, not wanting to die, saying that they only work for the big bad. You know that until you got there he was a "yes man" that...
  12. FlaggonKegslayr

Entry-7 What a day! The sun is shining, the air is sweet and you may not cross this bridge without my permission! Defending a place, whether it's a castle, a temple, gate to the inner city, a boat from being boarded or even a path from being taken over by thieves is fun to me. I don't have to...
  13. FlaggonKegslayr

Entry-6 You Gnolls know what you did and your lucky that you also know every cave and hole in the desert, otherwise those cousins of yours in Meridia would be very lonely after the wreckage I left behind. The Scorrow and Drow were at least smart enough to dig deap and disappear when they saw me...
  14. FlaggonKegslayr

Entry-5 Raid day again, slashing creatures that disappear banished back to their home plane isn't nearly as fun as nearly chopping someone in half and kicking them of a cliff or high bridge so they have the feeling of the wind rushing through their open wounds until their body breaks and...
  15. FlaggonKegslayr

Entry-4 Well, I went and smacked Lailat around a bit today. The little lady wants a torc and she will drag every alt I have to get one on the proper girl. We're coming up on another 20th run in a few days so I hope it doesn't elude her again. My caster hasn't been pulling his own weight. How...
  16. FlaggonKegslayr

Entry-3 My therapist wasn't all that upset with me this week. He explained that by me giving the order to kill is just as bad as doing the killing myself. I tried to disagree, but he was having none of it. I mentioned how upset my sentient axe was and how it shamed me for going so long without...
  17. FlaggonKegslayr

Entry-2 Looking back, it probably wasn't the smartest thing as a recovering murder-hobo sending a barbarian alt to hunt rust monsters so that I could have a new pet. He came through for me, maxing out his kills in Ataraxia's Haven in the process, those cats, scorpions and rusties never knew...
  18. FlaggonKegslayr

You need more therapy than I do. Let me give you the name of my guy, his name's Fred, he hangs out in House J and he really has a way of getting into your head. If you can get him to shut up he's a really good listener.
  19. FlaggonKegslayr

My therapist told me to jot down thoughts throughout the day to discuss. As a fighter I'm trying to give up my murder-hobo ways and actually look for quests that might help others and give meaning to my existence. But then I see how close I am to getting a rust monster or wraith pet and the joy...