1. V

DDO Store briefly down today

No doubt :)
  2. V

DDO Store briefly down today

“If you’re not first, you’re last.” - Reese Bobby
  3. V

Alchemist Spells

Are you using both draconic and shadowdancer cooldown reductions to get that? Does your multivial tooltip say 9 but when you cast it you see 7 seconds on the hotbar?
  4. V

Alchemist Spells

The spell is 9 to start without any reduction. And with both cooldown reductions its still 9.
  5. V

Alchemist Spells

I don't have dragonsoul yet. My multivial sla is 12 and the multivial spell is 9. No reduction.
  6. V

Alchemist Spells

My alchemist is at level 27 using the draconic mantle tier 3 dragonspeed and the shadowdancer tier 3 shadowcaster that reduces the cooldown by 10% each but none of my spells cooldowns are reduced. Multi vial stays at 9 seconds. Also tier 4 burning ambition in bombardier does not leave a DOT on mobs.
  7. V

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

My accounts that bought the 99 point motu,shadowfell,ravenloft and sharn where offered again from the dragon :(
  8. V

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Seriously who on there team thought lets give people people that sub for a year in advance the OPPORUNITY to get consumable rewards and after forum rage a mount and trail that you can keep. Are the inmates running the asylum?
  9. V

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

No chance, the needle has not moved at all for me.
  10. V

Sales: April 4th -11th

The store is showing -20%
  11. V

Hey Tonquin!

Bombardier tier 4 Burning ambition does not tick extra damage based on the spell cast. I have hit them with fire and cold spells and the visual for the element shows up on the mob but no damage ticks.
  12. V

Edit Credit Card Info

Probably cost them less money to loose money than fix the problem?
  13. V

Echoes of the walking ancestors Druid

I see you changed enlarge for extend in DI is this just for buffs?
  14. V

Spell cool-down reductions are not working !

I only see the 10% cooldown reduction working on spells that have a cooldown of 30 seconds or more. This is on an alchemist and druid both using dragonspeed.
  15. V

Hey Tonquin!

Dragonspeed does not appear to lower my druid spells cooldown by 10% when using the attune the arcane mantle.
  16. V

A Look at 2024, Year of the Dragon! - Producer's Letter

I see the dimensional augment bag from sharn expansion is in the store will the dimensional hireling folder from saltmarsh be added to the store?
  17. V

Hey Tonquin!

Warlock Enlightened Spirit core two Aura of Courage needs to be toggled on every log in.
  18. V

Hey Tonquin!

Loot all solo with a hireling in the group will loot bound items in the chest without asking if your sure you want to loot it but if you just click on the bound item only in the chest it stills brings up the are you sure window.
  19. V

Hey Tonquin!

Is it WAI that hirelings have a no fail auto intimidate?