Search results

1. Blametroi

Help with melee artificer dps, reaper

I finally took a look at the new destiny tree for artificers and decided to do a dwarf racial life as a melee arti. I like dwarven axes, what can I say. Once the toon hit the mid teens and I went full on melee, she sailed through most content. I don't reaper all the time, but I did enough with...
  2. Blametroi

Explosive Situation, bravo!

The new version is much more interesting and is worth a run for fun and not just favor. XP on R1 with a 30% pot, voice, and guild boost was ~6K. Very worth the run. I got hypnotized by one of the mobs :) Missing and Sunken were OK updates, but this was fun.
  3. Blametroi

Artificer wish, steel defender

I saw a battlesmith and his steel defender in an Eberron guide a while back. Devs, a steel defender skin for an arti pet would be great. The big mastiff rocks.
  4. Blametroi

Mob behavior changes I'm not thrilled with

No, I'm not asking for reversion to the old mob behavior pre red alert changes, but some things do annoy and require changes in tactics. Spiders in Arachnophobia no longer chase me so I can line them up and shoot them in the main hall. Pre U60, pull the switch, run, and range. The hobgoblins...
  5. Blametroi

Blighted bard build ideas?

It's not a natural combination but I can't get the idea out of my head. Anyone see a way to make one playable?