A list of spells with negative effects that affect party members?

I'm looking to gather a list of spells that can apply negative effects to party members or that dispel useful effects. Not because I want to troll others - but to know what harmful spells to avoid casting in group play - to then edit wiki for others information.

I know of a few such as:
- Grease (overcome by Freedom of Movement)
- Sleet Storm (knockdown - like Grease, overcome by Freedom of Movement)
- Hypnotic Pattern (visual effect only, but quite annoying)
- Cloudkill & other cloud/mist spells that give concealment to enemies (overcome by True Sight)

Special Interactions:
- Gust of Wind (blows away many helpful spells)
- Fire Spells (destroys Web, can counter cold spells)
- Rage (-2 AC penalty stacks onto Barbarian rage while giving no benefits)

Does anyone else know of other spells like this, or perhaps abilities/clickies/SLAs that have unintended negatives to party members?
Any more information will be helpful, thanks all :).

Fisto Mk I

Any spell/sla with both healing and damage part if you wear items with Sounding/Radiant Glory.
lE2E7Ff.png

Reactions: DBZ

Dogbreath68

I'm looking to gather a list of spells that can apply negative effects to party members or that dispel useful effects. Not because I want to troll others - but to know what harmful spells to avoid casting in group play - to then edit wiki for others information.

I know of a few such as:
- Grease (overcome by Freedom of Movement)
- Sleet Storm (knockdown - like Grease, overcome by Freedom of Movement)
- Hypnotic Pattern (visual effect only, but quite annoying)
- Cloudkill & other cloud/mist spells that give concealment to enemies (overcome by True Sight)

Special Interactions:
- Gust of Wind (blows away many helpful spells)
- Fire Spells (destroys Web, can counter cold spells)
- Rage (-2 AC penalty stacks onto Barbarian rage while giving no benefits)

Does anyone else know of other spells like this, or perhaps abilities/clickies/SLAs that have unintended negatives to party members?
Any more information will be helpful, thanks all :).
Cloudkill actually gives party members a concealment bonus. Not only does it do poison damage, it does Constitution damage and can render mobs helpless. My Pale Master uses Cloudkill always, never been a complaint about its use.

saekee

long live ROGUE
Obscuring Darkness—I am not sure how that might hurt other players, certainly benefits, but would have some visual aspect