Alchemist/leather robe

Kefrem

is there any kind of cosmtic/item/armor that has the look of this fellows leather robe hes wearing?

Aelonwy

I'm certain there is nothing quite that intricate, however, is it the leather robe you prefer or the accessories of backpack/vials/books/pouches etc. that you really want?

If its just the leather robe look there is the Sewer Smock available from the Water Works https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Sewer_Smock
Additionally, this leather robe style is available in random generated loot and while its always the same color the upper accessory layer can be various different collars and belts, including the high collar with book and bottles and backpack.

If you don't care about the accessory layer at all there is also the Sage's Vestments from Wheloon with a darker, more martial-looking studded-leather style. https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Sage's_Vestments_(Level_16)

However, if its the numerous and multi-colored accessories you want for an alchemist style... there is one better option but it is most definitely not on a leather-looking robe. Its rather more difficult to acquire too as its the Cormyrian Green Dragonscale Robe https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Cormyrian_Green_Dragonscale_Robe

ACJ97F

Alchemical Apprentice Robe from the grotto maybe, Quicksilver Cassock looks decent (The Six), Robe of Potency (Tempest), Dampened Robe
of Dissonance (Fathom), most of the others are just different color variations. Those are the more "not pajamas" ones that I can remember.

Nothing I can think of with stacks of potions. Only big bottle I can think of is the gourd on the Rakshasa Hide, but more of a jungle outfit.

Kefrem

i appreciate all the info. i do like the sages vestments i might give a try for that.

thanks again.

One of the quest I have found that has given me a lot of armor and style cosmetic is Dirty Laundry. Just pick from the list and try on what you get at the end. I have even got robes I haven't seen anywhere else yet. Though I haven't beaten the game either, it's still helped me get passable cosmetics and things like backpacks and robe belts and even a variant on some of the DDO store cosmetics just slightly lighter colored. Hope this helps my friend and fellow Alchemist nut >:D

Owlbear

The Dread Pirates Longcoat maybe if you don't mind the blue? And getting the IoD Expansion bundle for it
300px-Dread_Pirate%27s_Longcoat.png

Or the Ravenlofts (Fresh-baked Dreams) Mist Laden Vestment
Mist-laden_Vestment.png

Coat of Van Richten (Curse of Strahd)
Coat_of_Van_Richten.png

Last edited:

Aelonwy

I happened to pick this up:

TqFxuG7.jpg
dz6KpBj.jpg

As you can see its the base leather robe from the Sewer Smock but with the high collar/backpack/bottle accessory layer that could belong to an alchemist. I don't know exactly how frequent it drops in random gen but I know I've had it like this before. If you are on Thelanis I can send it to you.

saekee

long live ROGUE
I suggest you splurge plat on thr Auction house and buy up all the robes. Try them on and see. Then grind them for crafting mats.

Lootgen testing for cosmetics is very fun and you may end up with something no one else is wearing to the party.

It is blech deciding on some named item, grinding for it and then…meh

Kefrem

i went with the pirate outfit(bought the expansion level needed) but i have something similar to Aelonwy posted but not as dark, where did that drop Aelonwy? im on khyber so i cant get it from ya.

Aelonwy

TqFxuG7.jpg

This^ is random gen. I was running GH heroic and it just happened to drop. I try on all my armors/robes before selling. I've seen this in random gen before but there's like 20 or so random gen base robes and then the various upper accessory layers that come in various colors... although I have noticed that mostly the upper accessory layer drops in a null/white/neutral color more often than in an actual color.