Arimov on Arognnessen could use more Research Diaries. Willing to Trade

Arimov

So.... apparently, Research Diaries can be used to craft a myriad of things. Thus, I am in great need of a great deal more. I am willing to trade.

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Yep. Sound advice. I have my own method for farming ings including these, which works out pretty well for me, but I'm not engaging after seeing the reaction Falk and others got. 🙄👍

Sarlona Raiding

I don't find the collectable farming guides to be optimal in many cases, but it does have some good info.

In this case it's super easy to farm research diaries as long as you have the ability to unlock a door. In Mad Tea Party Heroic Casual unlock the door in the back of the main room. There are two bookshelfs and on heroic casual you will get your mats very quickly. I also talk to the guy and get the key to get the 3 collectables at the top of the stairs in the room to the right which requires you to find a secret door.

Grab your collectables, recall, reset and you will have them in <15 minutes.

You can get a large percentage of collectables from heroic/epic/reaper Mad Tea Party, Protect Baudry's Interest, Desecrated Temple of Vol, Last Stand and Breaking the ranks. Some things are just harder to farm because the only show up in places where everything is available. I find this table in the wiki helpful and you adjust the quest level (casual-elite to match what you need to find). In this case you will only find what you need in Mad Tea Party on Heroic Casual.

If you need help finding the path to farm please let us know.

Good luck!

Arimov

Regular auction house and AstralShard auction house are a great place to buy collectibles. It requires regular effort to hoover up collectibles for cheap.

Or you could just farm them.
The devs limit what you can collect, and it is both time-consuming and tedious. I am looking for honest trades.

Arimov

I don't find the collectable farming guides to be optimal in many cases, but it does have some good info.

In this case it's super easy to farm research diaries as long as you have the ability to unlock a door. In Mad Tea Party Heroic Casual unlock the door in the back of the main room. There are two bookshelfs and on heroic casual you will get your mats very quickly. I also talk to the guy and get the key to get the 3 collectables at the top of the stairs in the room to the right which requires you to find a secret door.

Grab your collectables, recall, reset and you will have them in <15 minutes.

You can get a large percentage of collectables from heroic/epic/reaper Mad Tea Party, Protect Baudry's Interest, Desecrated Temple of Vol, Last Stand and Breaking the ranks. Some things are just harder to farm because the only show up in places where everything is available. I find this table in the wiki helpful and you adjust the quest level (casual-elite to match what you need to find). In this case you will only find what you need in Mad Tea Party on Heroic Casual.

If you need help finding the path to farm please let us know.

Good luck!

Thank you. You were very helpful.

Arimov

Regular auction house and AstralShard auction house are a great place to buy collectibles. It requires regular effort to hoover up collectibles for cheap.

Or you could just farm them.
Most players are unrealistic in their expectations. I guess one can be rich in virtual currency. It is kind of pathetic and sad. I feel sorry for such people.

saekee

long live ROGUE
Did you get them? I had a test toon on Argo, she might have some.

Research diaries are a pain to farm.

saekee

long live ROGUE
hey, my toon has research diaries. Let me know how many you need and ifyou need anything else, and to whom to send them!

ProllyDidItWrong

I'm naturally suspicious of these type of requests that are spammed across the forums, 'cause you know some people want nice things but dont want to put in the work... everybody has a job, family and obligations that compete for our time.
But I'm also not a fan of piling on a person and being un-necessarily rude. I'm on Argo and have diaries PM me with whom to mail some to and i'll do what I can when I log on later. Maybe we could work out a trade.. Maybe I'm just feeling generous and can spare some for goodwill... Karma folks.

Arimov

Did you get them? I had a test toon on Argo, she might have some.

Research diaries are a pain to farm.
I do not think I got them. I am Arimov on Argonnessen. I hope to be on the server Saturday night (European time). I wake early in the morning a lot, so I may be on something like midnight or 1 a.m. (U.S. time), early morning Sunday for me.