Bard Epic Destiny & mantle & epic strike advice

Fluky

I have been using Unsinful's bard guide https://docs.google.com/document/d/...74eg838lvwDF8jOZU/edit#heading=h.t4r1ihuyx1j4 but when I got to epics I found that there have been so many changes to epic destinies since the build that I am stuck for what to do. I have also found that my DPS is lacking for soloing.
So far I have tried ditching both of Shadowdancer and Exalted Angel to get Machrotechnic's Tonquin's hammer and the rest into Primal Avatar to get evasion, heals and a bit more DPS
Any other options to consider?
I have been using the Fatesinger mantle and epic strike. Are these best? I have not had SP issues so didn't feel that I needed to use Primal avatar's evergreen

Anniyon

Assuming Bard and not Stormsinger I'd probably go with Fatesinger epic strike along with the echoes of discord. Your damage will go up substantially when you reach level 26 and are able to pick up the very very vocal ability increasing your Shout damage by 50% and Greater Shout/Horn of Thunder by 100%. Also be sure to pick up Master of Acoustics to double the damage of the epic strike. If you're looking for more damage spells try out Thunder Snow in Primal Avatar. There are alot of goodies in Primal including another +2 to charisma and rejuvenation coccon.

Swap shadowdancer for Primal Avatar and your Mantle to the Primal Avatar Sky. The fatesinger one doesn't really help with damage that much unless you really want to stand next to things and wait for it to do its thing. You can proc the sonic portion of Sky Mantle with your usual spells, the lightning portion with horn of thunder and thunder snow if you take it and even the cold portion with thunder snow.

Hope this helps!