Bear Druid DCs broken?

korgat

I'm a level 15 Tabaxi Trailblazer LR'ed to 15 Nature Protector Druid looking at the tooltips for Bear Charge, Tremor, Shred and Great Maul
I have 32 strength (+11)
I have 22 wisdom (+6)
I have quarterstaff equipped (Moonbeam, but irrelevant)
I have Tabaxi Low Blows (+3 trip DC enh) [UPDATE] This is bugged also. Should be +6 w/ quarterstaff, but it's only +4 w/ quarterstaff
I have Nature's Warrior Take Down (+3 trip DC enh)
Every single skill tooltip DC is wrong!

Bear Charge Tooltip DC reports 36 instead of 42
= Tooltip formula = 10 + Druid Level + Highest of Wis or Str + Trip Bonuses = should be 10 + 15 + 11 + 6 = 42
Tremor Tooltip DC reports 22 instead of 42 - HUGE ERROR!
= Tooltip formula = 10 + Druid Level + Highest of Wis or Str + Trip Bonuses = should be 10 + 15 + 11 + 6 = 42
Shred Tooltip DC reports 19 instead of 28 - WAY OFF
= Tooltip formula = 10 + Half Druid Level + Highest of Wis or Str + Sunder Bonuses = should be 10 + 7.5 + 11 + 0 = 28
Great Maul Tooltip DC reports 17 instead of 30 - HUGE ERROR!
= Tooltip formula = 12 + Half Druid Level + Highest of Wis or Str + Stun Bonuses = should be 12 + 7.5 + 11 + 0 = 30

~ Bug1: Swapping off my Wisdom gear reduces the tooltip reported value, so it's ignoring the "Highest of Wis or Str" feature with Str being higher.. bug
~ Bug2: It's not accounting for Trip Bonuses whatsoever
~ Bug3: Tremor is WAY off..may be doing only half druid level??

What gives!? I don't see any mention of these bugs on forum or on wiki :(

Last edited:

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
If anyone can doublecheck whether the U66 fix fully fixed the issues highlighted in this thread I'd appreciate it, as I don't have a Druid currently.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
The displayed DC of Takedown has been confirmed fixed with U66, Jaws of Winter confirmed not fixed.

Need to confirm the displayed DC of all of the following (contribute what you can):
- Snowslide
- Howl of Terror
- Body of the Sun
- Tremor
- Cold Breath/Blighted Breath
- Shred
- Throat Rip
- Go for the Kill
- Savage Roar
- Bear Charge