Bug: Vile Chemist's Poisoned Strike

Rank 3 of Poisoned Strike only counts as Crimsonite if both reaction spheres are empty. If the active reaction sphere is empty but the secondary (most recent) is full, Poisoned Strike will not trigger Crimsonite reaction.

Examples:
- Log in. Poisoned Strike fills inactive sphere. Cerulite (Stiffened Skin) triggers Orchidium.
- Orchidium active. Gildleaf (Fine Dust) clears Orchidium, leaving active reaction sphere empty and Gildleaf in secondary. Poisoned Strike does not trigger Crimsonite, so active stance does not become Pyrite
- Verdanite active. Poisoned strike does not break Verdanite stance
- Orchidium active, Cerulite (Stiffen Skin) in secondary. Poisoned Strike does not set secondary to Crimsonite.

I haven't tested Rank 1 and Rank 2 with both reaction spheres empty. In the other three cases (main empty / both full) they behave the same. Level 4 (Alch 3, Rogue 1), Elf, tested several times in different quests, wielding daggers but without Vistani Knife Training I. All three do damage, and in each instance an enemy was successfully hit with the attack (ruling out a possible WAI "on damage" vs "on attack" reaction trigger)

Please let me know what other information I can provide!

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
There was a patch note recently (U62) regarding the ranged version of the ability:

Vile Chemist's Poisoned Shot now works correctly with crossbows and more reliably applies the Red spell state.

Looks like the latter part needs to be fixed for the melee version of the ability too.