Can't buy expansions

Weslok

We have tried paypal, 3 credit cards to different accounts and can't buy the expansions that are on sale until July 9th... It says payment declined on them all but on the web sites for the cards there is not block or record of blocking a payment... Any suggestions?

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
I wish I could help, but I am unable to make store purchases either.

Both SSG & Xsolla "customer support" have essentially told me "too bad, so sad".

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
I wish I could offer help as well, but. . .well, as above, support hasn't been very supportive of late. . .if ever.
Maybe deleting cookies and giving it another go? Sometimes that seems to help clear up issues, but not always. I'd say try steam or amazon, but pretty sure none of it's on those platforms.

Dude

We have tried paypal, 3 credit cards to different accounts and can't buy the expansions that are on sale until July 9th... It says payment declined on them all but on the web sites for the cards there is not block or record of blocking a payment... Any suggestions?
Unless you're using a Mac, I recommend putting in a trouble ticket with support to see if they have insight into the issue.

If you're using a Mac, the store seems to no longer support that platform.

Mand O'Lin

Unless you're using a Mac, I recommend putting in a trouble ticket with support to see if they have insight into the issue.

If you're using a Mac, the store seems to no longer support that platform.
Sad, but true.

However, if you are able to go through the verification process on a Windows system, the Macintosh store will work. It is the verification process which no longer works on a Mac.

Destang

Same. New player and I wanted to pick up the older expansions. Website, ddo.com/expansions refuses to take my money. The DDO Store works fine for purchases. The expansions should be put up for sale there.

Hakoist

Same issue of not able to buy.
Logged a ticket and the reply is not useful.

I am surprised they don't even make the payment system work.

Mand O'Lin

Same issue of not able to buy.
Logged a ticket and the reply is not useful.

I am surprised they don't even make the payment system work.
Exactly! It is like they don't want our money. If it wasn't so pathetically sad it would be laughable.

Never in my near 60 years have I ever encountered a company so hell bent on not taking their customers money.

I don't know if it is hubris, foolishness, incompetence, or something else. Whatever it is does not bode well for the longevity of DDO.