CHA 2HF PALI BUILD HELP

Onyxia2016

Congrats on your first TR.

As for a build, I do not have a complete one to share but can offer the following tips to help get you started.
For CHR based the go to requires Feydark Illusionist. This allows you to use CHA for attack and damage.

THF is a bit tricky unless you go iconic Bladeforge which gets Greatsword as a favored weapon from the start. Otherwise you have to wait until tiers 3 in KoTC tree to get Holy Combatant, which allows Greatsword as a favored weapon.
Even without the favored weapon you can still do great damage

Without knowing what enchantment tree and expansion packs you have it is hard to nail down anything specific.
If you are just doing the 1 to 20 TR, you can make just about anything work by going heavy in the KoTC tree.

NewNoob1

Congrats on your first TR. As for a build, I do not have a complete one to share but can offer the following tips to help get you started. For CHR based the go to requires Feydark Illusionist. This allows you to use CHA for attack and damage. THF is a bit tricky unless you go iconic Bladeforge which gets Greatsword as a favored weapon from the start. Otherwise you have to wait until tiers 3 in KoTC tree to get Holy Combatant, which allows Greatsword as a favored weapon. Even without the favored weapon you can still do great damage Without knowing what enchantment tree and expansion packs you have it is hard to nail down anything specific. If you are just doing the 1 to 20 TR, you can make just about anything work by going heavy in the KoTC tree.
Congrats on your first TR. As for a build, I do not have a complete one to share but can offer the following tips to help get you started. For CHR based the go to requires Feydark Illusionist. This allows you to use CHA for attack and damage. THF is a bit tricky unless you go iconic Bladeforge which gets Greatsword as a favored weapon from the start. Otherwise you have to wait until tiers 3 in KoTC tree to get Holy Combatant, which allows Greatsword as a favored weapon. Even without the favored weapon you can still do great damage Without knowing what enchantment tree and expansion packs you have it is hard to nail down anything specific. If you are just doing the 1 to 20 TR, you can make just about anything work by going heavy in the KoTC tree.
Congrats on your first TR.

As for a build, I do not have a complete one to share but can offer the following tips to help get you started.
For CHR based the go to requires Feydark Illusionist. This allows you to use CHA for attack and damage.

THF is a bit tricky unless you go iconic Bladeforge which gets Greatsword as a favored weapon from the start. Otherwise you have to wait until tiers 3 in KoTC tree to get Holy Combatant, which allows Greatsword as a favored weapon.
Even without the favored weapon you can still do great damage

Without knowing what enchantment tree and expansion packs you have it is hard to nail down anything specific.
If you are just doing the 1 to 20 TR, you can make just about anything work by going heavy in the KoTC tree.
Got most expansions and got a +8 tome. Was thinking going 30 for epic tring. Thanks for your help :)

NewNoob1

thank you for your help. tr last night. went aasmir for healing hands. also went 12 str as of +8 tome at lev 3 gave me 15 str for THF. hopefully all works out well.

Coffey

thank you for your help. tr last night. went aasmir for healing hands. also went 12 str as of +8 tome at lev 3 gave me 15 str for THF. hopefully all works out well.
  • Racial Lay On Hands (Healing Hands). Start with one charge per rest, gain more in Aasimar racial tree. Can only be used while your Bond Feat is active. HP gained = {10 + Character Level} * WIS Mod.
Aasimar Healing Hands is based on Wisdom. Lay on Hands is based on Charisma. If you are all in on Cha then Healing Hands wont heal for much.

The Aasimar tree has a lot of other good things going for it though!

seph1roth5

It's actually pretty simple. Feydark for cha to hit and damage and then all the knight of the chalice stuff and you're set. Well I don't mean literally ALL, but it's a lot of good stuff. After you hit 12 and take the tier 5s, definitely reset and get rid of some of the other active attacks.

Don't forget to pick up shadow imbue and perma-shield in feydark too, it's an awesome tree! Hell even color spray could be pretty strong on a paly if you make room for illusion dc

Mesmerin

After you get a few racial points then a PDK pally (either 20 with a +1 heart, or 18 Pally/1fighter/1 dealers choice) is a lot of fun. You can then skip feydark for CHA to hit/damage as you can grab Corymeran Knights training it in the racial tree for a total of 3 points which provides it for shortswords, longswords, bastard swords, and greatswords. You also get an additional stacking bonus on your tactical dc's based on your cha modifier that stacks with whatever else you've got going on trance wise.