Dark Hunter and Vistani MP Bonuses

Cranjis

Unique Build and Cosmetic Connoisseur
Hey, I am trying to make a build that will likely be using the Dark Hunter and Vistani trees, but I am wondering if the Single Dagger enhancemrnt from Vistani (+20 comp bonus to melee power) stacks with Dark Hunter's 'Hunter in the Dark' final core, which gives an assortment of bonuses along with +10 melee/ranged power.

Now, the DH final core doesn't specify which type of bonus that is. I am wondering if I will get that +10 MP if I already have the +20 from vistani.

For context, I am making a SWF dagger hunter, and want to know if I should mix in 2 rogue for evasion and miss out on the final DH core, or take the core for the extra MP, doublestrike, and other bonuses.

Cranjis

they are enhancements that do not list a type, therefore they stack, and if they do not its a bug
Thats more so what I am trying to figure out. Is it bugged or not? Because when I looked up competence bonus to melee power it listed both enhancements that I talked about as competence, even though one does not list it.

Padd

For context, I am making a SWF dagger hunter, and want to know if I should mix in 2 rogue for evasion and miss out on the final DH core, or take the core for the extra MP, doublestrike, and other bonuses.
um....i know this is late but you do relise that ranger and DH get evasion at level 9?

Padd

my dumb ass didnt relise that it was under the losses part.... my bad, and honestly it doesnt make sence that you get trapping and trap sence but no evasion

Cranjis

my dumb ass didnt relise that it was under the losses part.... my bad, and honestly it doesnt make sence that you get trapping and trap sence but no evasion
Yup, I'm with you there.