Do multi sets stack?

New player.. just got Vulk's set..and working on the slave set.. my ? will the bonuses from both stack ? I am using slave master endurance set. 3 so far,and vulks 2 peice, i am an arcane archer.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Only if they're different channels like any other gear. So if two different sets both give artifact to con then they don't stack. But if you're wearing a set with profane to con and set with artifact to con then they both apply.

well basically 1 set gives me artifact damage other gives me prr can i wear both? new to game..dont know what profane means. game is really skecthy on how things works..and the old forums are gone. and most of the youtube stuff is outdated. I really need a denoobificatin class :)

rabidfox

The People's Champion
well basically 1 set gives me artifact damage other gives me prr can i wear both?
Yes. You'd get the damage from one and the PRR from the other since they're different effects.
new to game..dont know what profane means. game is really skecthy on how things works..and the old forums are gone. and most of the youtube stuff is outdated. I really need a denoobificatin class :)
There's a bunch of different bonus types out there. https://ddowiki.com/page/Category:Bonus_types So if something is artifact vs insightful vs equipment bonus to CON, those would all stack as they're different bonus types. So for profane, Dread curse's set bonus is profane https://ddowiki.com/page/Named_item_sets#The_Dread_Isle.27s_Curse

ty..grinding the mats for all the slots is slow solo..dont want to waste time on something that wont work. appreciate the help

Buddha5440

Yes you can wear multiple sets without issue.

The only time you have anything not applying would be if both/all sets gave the same bonus of the same type (ie. Artifact/Profane/Enhancement/Insightful/Quality/etc. bonus to X from set A will not stack with Artifact/Profane/Enhancement/Insightful/Quality/etc. bonus to X from set B; only the highest bonus of a type will be applied. Different types of bonuses will stack, as mentioned just before me by rabidfox

This will not, however, eliminate any other set bonuses applied from the set.

Bjond

Stacking is by type (insight, artifact, profane, universal etc etc etc) and value; eg. artifact str & artifact con stack as do artifact str and insightful str, but artifact str won't stack with itself.

Now enter the needless complexities. The default "type" for a stat varies by stat; eg. Healing Amplification is Competence by default while Negative Healing Amplication is Profane by default.

And, there are MANY bugs in the text. For instance all cases of "Exceptional Universal Spellpower" do not grant Universal Spellpower, but instead grant Potency. This becomes important when trying to layer your bonuses: Universal stacks with all but itself, but Potency does not stack with other power bonuses.

A fully layered set of gear is often referred to as a zStack, from the common way of abbreviating type as iCON for Insightful CON, qCON for Quality CON, etc..