Experienced Player Seeking Casual Raiding Guild

Sheikra

Hey!

I have been on the TR hamster wheel for many years, and I've finally decided to give the raiding scene a chance. My main has about 120~ past lives and 69 reaper points (nice), and I also have a first-life alt tank. I am currently in the Wildcats and I love Cranjis, but it does not look like they have much of a raid scene at all. I've been in talks with a few guilds that like to 'push' raids, but I'm not sure I have the time committment to do something like that.

I'm mostly looking for a guild that has regular raiding, but is somewhat more casual about it. I'm definitely not against pushing difficulty a little bit, but I don't have 40+ hours a week to grind lives/gear/new builds. If there are any guilds that fit this criteria, I would love to hang out and see if it's a good fit. I have a tendency to mirror the intensity of the people around me, so my biggest priority is making sure the guildies I spend time with are not completely enveloped in the world of DDO haha!

Thanks! Can find me in-game on Sheikra.

Cranjis

Unique Build and Cosmetic Connoisseur
Yeah, Sheik is a good player, talks a good amount, stuff like that. Was definitely nice having them around but I understand why they are heading out. Can't please 'em all!