Explain Reincarnation To Me Like I'm Dumb

Matuse

Heart Seeds. Epics drop tons of them. *@ end chest or turn-in. Don't forget: we're at the Heroic/Epic/Legendary stage.
You can't get True Hearts or Hearts of Blood with heart seeds, just epic and iconic hearts.

Reactions: dur

Br4d

Yeah.. I don't wanna spend anymore USD, personally, and I've got enough other toons that can farm Heart Seeds.

It's more a time thing now.

You're going to want to farm Tokens of the Twelve from a select set of Eberron epic quests.

It's an easy farm in a group if you let people know you are farming tokens. You can probably get 20 tokens in 5 quests or so.

Reactions: dur

Oliphant

Note that Epic past life benefits work in heroics. Earning much faster reaper xp at Cap before your reincarnate will help you in heroics. Epic past lives go much faster than heroics, especially if you willing to use Major Slayer pots; xp pots obviously help too but nothing beats a Major Slayer Pot x3 progression rate. Definitely figure out which quest end chests have tokens of the twelve and farm 20 while you level epics. Never waste money buying True Hearts of Wood or Hearts of Blood, just a plain bad return on DDO points. If you reach level 30 you definitely want to get the benefit by doing an Epic Reincarnation before you do a heroic reincarnation. After you do an Epic Reincarnation, you can level up to 30 again and do another one, but slayers and quest completions are not reset when you ETR so it gets harder to level up epics after each reincarnation.

HoopleHead

Don't feel bad if you fall off the TR train... it takes a lot out of you, even if you DO have a dedicated group.... sometimes you just need to take a break or you're going to get utterly sick of dealing with the little 'idiosyncrasies' people refuse to abandon as they enter adulthood.
Last year I decided to max out 3 characters completely.. all past lives, everything... I wanted every bonus I could have... then a bunch of new past lives dropped and while I completed everything PRE new stuff, doing the last few is taking quite a bit longer than I thought.

I've only maxed 1... and will finish my 2nd, don't think Ima do a third until Summer again when even MOAR stuffs will drop.
It's easy to burn out.... find the things you enjoy and focus on THEM.

Lopnel

Face make you happy. Click right arrows so can play the game. ASDW and left click on things on everything. Earn a heart to use to reincarnate using tokens of the twelve, commendations of valor or heart seeds. Goto the Hall of Heroes and look for a room with a glowing yellow ball on the bottom floor inside a room. Talk the glowing ball wondering if wants to go on a date and give the Heart and click right buttons till it says you can reincarate. Go find a banker and take everything you own from your stuff and put it wherever even drop it on the ground until there is only stuff in bank and shared bank. Log out and reincarnate.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Don't feel bad if you fall off the TR train... it takes a lot out of you, even if you DO have a dedicated group.... sometimes you just need to take a break or you're going to get utterly sick of dealing with the little 'idiosyncrasies' people refuse to abandon as they enter adulthood.
Last year I decided to max out 3 characters completely.. all past lives, everything... I wanted every bonus I could have... then a bunch of new past lives dropped and while I completed everything PRE new stuff, doing the last few is taking quite a bit longer than I thought.

I've only maxed 1... and will finish my 2nd, don't think Ima do a third until Summer again when even MOAR stuffs will drop.
It's easy to burn out.... find the things you enjoy and focus on THEM.
I can't maintain the will (or focus) to do one 3x's .. burnout is very real. Is why I have 26 toons, now 🤪