Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
8bx0yy.jpg

8bx1bx.jpg

8bx1ix.jpg

8bx1pv.jpg

Ungermax

Master Artificer
The bottom 4 expansions for 99 points are practically free as well. You NEED to get those.

If noone else posts point by point instructions on how to get those 4 "for free" PM me or I'll just post here at some point. You can also google how.
I like what you did there...

So for new players, if you make characters on say 3-4 servers, and get each of those characters 100 Favor (Favor is gained by completing quests), you will earn store points for free, probably enough to get those expansions. Getting a character to 100 favor would take a very short time and would enable you to "buy" these heavily discounted expansions.

I would also say it is worth spending actual money at least once because your account will forever be upgraded to Premium which does have its benefits. So you could just buy the smallest amount of points, get those expansions with said points while they are so cheap, now you are Premium, have supported this great game, and you have just bought the vast majority of its adventure content for a ridiculous price.