free expac

Scrag

So, I have to be honest. An elixir of discovery seems really lame if you already bought all _4_ expacs. Could have at least offered the option somehow to give shards etc to upgrade the expac you want to get. Like, get the ultimate dread for x number of extra points or something.

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

ChaoticDrivel

I agree that a solitary elixir of discovery is weak.

However, I don't think it makes sense to do what you are suggesting - business wise.

If they afforded those who have already purchased the expansions a discount on upgrading the tier - that would make more sense. But it doesn't fit with the theme of "free gifts for Year of the Dragon" if you need to fork out anything.

So really, they should have just offered a little more than the elixir. Or multiple elixirs. Or a bag with goodies. Or an Otto's box. I don't even like or use them - but that would appease a lot of people I'm sure.

Well, this downtime is quite lengthy. Maybe that will give them enough time to come up with something :D

Scrag

I agree that a solitary elixir of discovery is weak.

However, I don't think it makes sense to do what you are suggesting - business wise.

If they afforded those who have already purchased the expansions a discount on upgrading the tier - that would make more sense. But it doesn't fit with the theme of "free gifts for Year of the Dragon" if you need to fork out anything.

So really, they should have just offered a little more than the elixir. Or multiple elixirs. Or a bag with goodies. Or an Otto's box. I don't even like or use them - but that would appease a lot of people I'm sure.

Well, this downtime is quite lengthy. Maybe that will give them enough time to come up with something :D
Yeah all of your examples are great Chaotic!

Sarlona Raiding

All the year of the dragon stuff is free so I am happy to take it.

It does seem like the elixir is nowhere near worth 4000 points, but if you consider the xpac is 2 years old and old xpacs eventually sell for 99 points - I guess the comparison point is 99 points in value which seem about right for an elixir of discovery.

Pano

They don't have to give us anything. When you are getting something for free, just say 'no thanks' if you don't want that. Why is everybody so envious lately?