Game freezing and rubber-banding on Argo

02:50 pm Central on Argo. Level 26 toon, joined a group questing in Wheloon. We were in The Thrill of the Hunt and the game started freezing and rubber-banding on us all. We had a full party of 6. Sigh...on to something, anything else because sitting in game hoping for it to behave while unable to move my character seems pointless. I hope it will be better this evening when I have my scheduled play time with friends.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Some fun freezes going on. Open some dialog options, for example ship teleport locks things up for a few seconds.

Kimbere

In before all the "Gee... if only all you grass is greener types hadn't moved en masse to Orien Argo and made it a megaserver." Oh wait...

2v16E0U.png

Smokewolf

Argo has been rubber banding since before the server crash. Only now, its frequency and intensity have been steadily increasing.

Neurik

There is also some strange aggro. issues on Argo. I spawned the puddings in Invitation to Dinner for the icon in the wine cellar and they all just sat there on the wall, doing nothing, even as I was hitting them.

woq

Op fox got the flying tech before it was properly cooked in the oven 10 updates too early

Ying

5000+ hours played
Raiding today on Argo was full of lag. We had to restart Skellies 4 times before we could move enough to do the raid. Even then it wasn't lag free, just not soul crushing lag.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
As you can see in the second video, I'm using a glowing flying cloud mount 12 months before its VIP release.

woq

Talk about a sales pitch for the new VIP program! Influencers these days are so ahead of the curve