Ghallanda - Taxes. A casual, friendly social guild. Everyone welcome.

Velarrn

Hello. We have many players across many time zones. There are usually between 10 - 30 people active 24/7. We are an open casual guild with no real requirements other than try to be nice. Current players are a mix of experienced and new with everyone willing to help. Our discord is active and people often form groups to chat. There are end game reaper xp farming groups open to all and we do try to raid. If you are looking for a guild feel free to join and say hello or just grab some buffs and do your own thing. If you decide to leave you will always be welcome back. Send me a /tell or Jcom or any of our members should be able to grab an officer to join you. Hope you have fun. Also no idea why the guild is called Taxes, ask Jcom.

Velarrn

Guild always recruiting. Seem to have less active players now but still very busy at weekends and late night for me. Am in UK. Tried messaging newer players running about harbour but 99% am ignored. Really need to macro "Hi. Wanna guild?" message rofl. Shame being in active guild really helps account progression if use it. Loads of new guilds popping up as well which is odd given so many high level guilds recruiting. If any smaller guild want to merge just let us know we can sort out making you officers etc. Desperate for new people who are happy to recruit or organise groups etc. We have a few players strolling through past lives every few days. If we happen to be at similar level we group, push reaper at high levels etc.... but is all ad hoc. Be nice to get some static groups going again.

Velarrn

Forgot totally changed my in game name back to original Atali so if want invite send me tell on that please or ask any member. Guilds pretty quiet at moment. Still several active players online most the day. Think all in training for new hardcore season :) Also bump lol