Guild advancement - fast track renown

MarauderX

Hello all, are there any threads on fast advancement of small guilds? The intent is to get advanced for better airships and hookups.
Thanks in advance!

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Excellent video guide! 😀👍

The point about renown pots was something I didn't know or appreciate. This will make levelling my small guild so much easier. Thankyou! 👍

T.O.

There are currently 23 saga's in DDO today. With a 6 person guild that is 5,520,000 per full turn in and a 200% pot. That is 17.2 full turn in's for lvl 150 and 40.2 for level 200. If you do it like I do by dropping a 3hr 200% pot before turn in. I wait for renown ransack to subside and run legendary Sharn and Cogs and do another turn in under that pot. With quest skipping shard and vip there should be enough time on the pot to do a Epic 3BC run with skips on the same pot.

Full price on 41 3hr 200% pots 24,395 ddo points. Buy them on sale and in bulk. Also tr a lot to gain favor.

Sarlona Raiding

You can get a small renown boost potion from turning in house c challenge mats. This more than doubles your renown for 3 hours. So my recommendation for anyone that doesn't want to throw money at it is to complete as many sagas as possible. Then when you are complete at level 32 take a turn-in renown potion and then take all your sagas.

T.O.

You can get a small renown boost potion from turning in house c challenge mats. This more than doubles your renown for 3 hours. So my recommendation for anyone that doesn't want to throw money at it is to complete as many sagas as possible. Then when you are complete at level 32 take a turn-in renown potion and then take all your sagas.
You definitely could do that. If I am pushing 23 saga's I would go for max renown. That's just me though. I have my capped saga runner. That is pretty gimpy. But can run the LE stuff solo. I will spend points to maximize return. I have a my toon I tr that will get all saga's complete by 32. I will also have enough points from favor to buy a pot. Why move a level when you can do 5?

Sarlona Raiding

You definitely could do that. If I am pushing 23 saga's I would go for max renown. That's just me though. I have my capped saga runner. That is pretty gimpy. But can run the LE stuff solo. I will spend points to maximize return. I have a my toon I tr that will get all saga's complete by 32. I will also have enough points from favor to buy a pot. Why move a level when you can do 5?
A single sovereign guild elixir costs 1,195 points and gives you 400% renown. The turn-in House Cannith potions give you 225%.

You get a little less than double the renown, but from a time perspective it takes significantly longer to earn 4800 favor to buy one potion vs buying a potion with challenge mats.

At least for me that is 1,195 reasons why I prefer the free potions and still have every ship buff. However, everyone has a different way of looking at things and throwing money at the game will always speed up your progress.

I shared this because most people I talk to don't know how to get free renown potions that more than doubles their saga renown. Hopefully someone that doesn't want to spend 1,195 points on a potion will get some benefit from the information.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Been pluggin away for 10 years on a solo guild, just a few hours ago reached level 48, makes me wonder w t f have i been doing. 😅
Step 1) Create five alt accounts.
Step 2) Profit.

My wife and I got our two person (six account) guild to 167 relatively quickly farming sagas with the cannith guild potions.