Guild Rename

The_Apocalypse

"/guild rename blahdeeblah" says I am not credited for a guild name change. The DDO Store does not appear to have anything to be able to do this either. Under guilds, all that's coming up are airship colors and beacons. Under name changes, all I get are player/pet names. So.... how do I rename my guild?

The_Apocalypse

"To request a Guild Rename:

1. Log into the game on your guild leader character
  2. Press Esc
  3. Click Help
  4. Click 'New Ticket'
  5. Select 'Premium Services' and 'Guild Rename'"
For me, there is no "New Ticket" to click for #4 and no "Premium Services" or "Guild Rename". At stage 4, there doesn't seem to be any mention of guild renaming in the categories given, yet there is a "Contact Support" button at the bottom of the page, which leads to a search, which leads to a "Submit a Request" page with a drop down menu that does not list anything about guilds or premium services. So I select the option that says "problem with a character, quest, item, or another player" since it seems closer to 'guild" than anything else they have for options.

Just pointing out that https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002041267-DDO-Guild-Rename-FAQs appears to be very outdated to me, even though it was posted a month ago.

Matuse

Is your guild leader a VIP or has bought DDO store points in the last 45 days? Those are the listed requirements in the FAQ.