Healing when going through doors

Tinylite

Bug Report Number:
Whenever I'm in a quest and I go through a door that teleports me to a different area in the dungeon, ie Shadow crypt paths, The Final vintage family quarters door, I seem to heal for roughly 2-300 hp. Right now playing a 10/3/1 Sacred fist rogue fvs Tabaxi, have a feeling it could be because of the way the tier 5 divine striker could be calculating hp but haven't had any time to test yet. I have added a video below demonstrating in amber temple

Onyxia2016

I am wondering if it has something to do with the change made to where you do not heal up fully anymore when going into a dungeon but you heal fully when exiting. Perhaps the teleporter like in your video are working on the same mechanic.

Just a guess, but seeing this bug is new and the change I mentioned is relatively new it make you wonder.

Tinylite

I was able to do a little bit more testing to rule some things out, the bug is not related to gear or class/racial enhancements. So far it doesn't trigger on elite but does trigger on R1. This lead me to test whether it happens if I have reaper enhancements as I am sitting at 40 reaper points atm. It does not trigger in R1 if I do not have reaper enhancements so more than likely I'm betting that when you go through these doors it is recalculating the amount of hp you gained from your reaper enhancements.