Help BrainSTORM a build please...

DilemmaEnder

Thelanis Player
Its time to reincarnate one of my alts who has been sitting at cap farming raid runes. He has also acquired some decent drops while in those raids. Just wondering how best to utilize some of the more desirable items that seem to have some synergy built in to them.

I have the following:
1) Gorth's Mage Hand (Skeletons in the Closet)
2) Osfield's Lightning Boots (Skeletons in the Closet)
3) Bottled Rainstorm (The Dryad and the Demigod)
4) Hyrsam's Fiddle (The Dryad and the Demigod)

This seems to scream "Make a Stormsinger Bard" to me and play it as a Blaster-Caster-Buffer! (Primal Avatar [Sky])
My second thought was "I guess an electric caster Artificer would work" but there is less synergy and no reason for the Fiddle.

The character would be primarily a sit at cap and raid toon still, just looking to roll him around once every 6 months or so and I kind of just let the RNG of his loot dictate his next life.

Any suggestions?

Edrein

Other than Bottled Rainstorm there isn't a real reason to go Stormsinger over base Bard with that gear set, and you may find you get more mileage out of a normal bard. (The 21AP in Warchanter for temp HP aura outweighs the nuke power of Stormsinger for myself for instance. But you have to be a normal bard to have access to Inspire Greatness.)

The main thing to remember with that gear set is the fact that Hyrsam's Fiddle is an artifact. So you have to gear around that fact.
That being said; I suggest you run both Primal Avatar and Fatesinger; make sure you pick up all four Fatesinger cores so that your Shout and Greater Shout and echoes if you choose to use them all provide healing to allies hit in the cone as that provides some great utility while blasting.