Help with catgirl dragonlord/wizard stick build for a humble past life farmer

Hjeelmee

Could I request some help regarding a build?

The four requirements I have for the build are as follows:
-Gives an iconic catgirl (tabaxi trailblazer) past life.
-Gives a dragon lord past life
-Can solo r1 while leveling.
-Has self hjeals so solo leveling isn't that painful if a party doesn't hit the lfm.

I've come up with:
Iconic catgirl
Monk 1 / Wizard 7 / Dragonlord 12.
Iconic catgirl gives me the past life and allows me to use sticks with dex
Monk 1 is the iconic catgirl tax. I want to avoid lesser reincarnating it out of the build.
Wizard 7 gets me wraithform for survivability & self hjeals from level 4 negative spells
Dragon lord 12 gets me plenty of dragon lord goodness and the desired past life.

This gives me 7 base feats, 1 monk feat & 5 fighter feats for a total of 13 feats. Here's my planned feat selection up to level 20 (not in the order I'd take them).
swords to plowshares
imp.crit (for sticks)
power attack
dodge
mobility
spring attack
whirlwind attack
two handed fighting
imp.two handed fighting
greater two handed fighting
Adept of forms
Master of forms
Grandmaster of forms

For stats, focus on Dex & Con, ignore cha, wis & str, put a couple points into int.

Enhancements I haven't looked into much. Given I'm already dipping into pale master to get my wraithform, I'm afraid my action points will be spread quite thin. I suppose I'll have to look into whether going deep into one of dragonlord trees or eldritch knight will get me more bang for my buck.

Heroics I'm not too worried about. You can leverage past lives & gear to make just about any build no matter how bad and still do allright. I'm more worried about how this will perform in epics and if I realize around level 20 my build sucks and I can't even do elite without someone carrying me. Any improvements I should consider or builds that accomplish my goals better than the one I've come up with?

moonhaven

Should be a solid build. I've done similar prior to DL release. I typically go vampire for the heal on hit since I usually have ghostly giving me 5% incorp. DL enh tree gives you a str stance(so no need to go HW or falconry) and 50% displacement for survivability so going T5 is a strong choice. Do make sure to take racial "make staves immune to damage" or you'll quickly regret it :) HM core 1 for MP and 1 imbue, rest in racial, DL and PM. If you have the points, the T4 racial attack works great, plus the permanent 30% action run boost in T4 is highly recommended.

With this build, I loved doing slayers, drop a fireball then clean up with stick then fly to next group.

Br4d

One thing to remember is that a build that might be good at 20 will be missing things earlier in the sequence.

As an example if you are relying on Death Aura for self-healing you need to get to Wizard 7 to get that. This could mean postponing Dragonlord goodness, which is where your DPS comes from until you hit early to mid-teens.

Oliphant

Take Adept and Master of Forms feats and go Sun Stance for more DPS. The downside is need to be centered so cloth and low MRR.

Br4d

Disintegrate and Necrotic Ray are pretty deadly against a low MRR build because no spell resistance and poor saving throws. Polar Ray is the worst though.

kemton

14 DL / 4 rogue / 2 monk stick build, 20->26 go fatesinger strike + PA cocoon/shard storm + Fury Boulder. 26+ GMoF strike for aoe packs + your choice of healing tree(PA/US/etc) + DPS strike tree if you have enough points. I easily solo'd r3 20-26, and at 26 I started doing r1-r3 legendary sagas. In a full group you can prob do r6 at 26+ if you have someone that can heal/have enough reaper pts.