High Lords will host Defiler of the Just teaching raid on Saturday, March 2 at 1pm ET

Vooduspyce

Last week’s Legendary Master Artificer and Lord of Blades teaching raids went well, with 4 folks who were new to or still learning the raids. If you missed, you can watch the highlight of the livestream on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream here.

The next raid in our series will be Defiler of the Just this Saturday, March 2 at 1pm ET.

All events in this series are for players new(er) to raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach you how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the DDO community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids but you need to be at least level 20 to enter epic content.

If you are new to DOJ, you will need to flag by running 3 quests in Amrath: Archons' Trial, Demon Assault and Devil's Details. You will need to have access to the Trials of the Archons adventure pack. You can run the flagging quests on heroic or epic and flag just the same, but you will need to be at least level 20 to enter the epic raid (there is not a heroic version of this raid). Due to the high level of this raid, I recommend attendees be at least level 24.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please send in-game mail or tell to me on Gingerspyce. You can also stop by my livestream at Twitch channel vooduspyce if you have any questions or to sign up.

This event will be livestreamed on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live. This year we are simulcasting our teaching raids on multiple Twitch channels so that viewers can see moments when the part splits or from tank point of view, etc. This week's event will be simulcasted by my guildie Gijo on his Twitch channel highlordpudding. You can watch both streams at the same time at multitwitch.tv/ddostream/highlordpudding.

Thank you to the community for all the support and we hope to see you in raids soon :)

Much love,

Voodu and The High Lords of Malkier

Vooduspyce

Great run of Defiler of the Just. We did elite so that everyone could get max favor. Even without a healer it was no prob to run as a teaching raid because this 9 year old raid that came out when the level cap was 28 doesn't measure up to where the power curve is in today's DDO. We had 3 attendees who were new to or still learning the raid. If you missed, you can check out the highlight of the livestream on DDO's Twitch channel DDOstream...