High Lords will host heroic and legendary Tempest's Spine teaching raid Saturday, January 13 at 1pm ET

Vooduspyce

Last week we hosted our first teaching raid of the 2024 season with great attendance and 2 runs of Fire Over Morgrave. If you missed, you can check out the video on my YouTube channel here.

Next in our teaching raid series will be Tempest's Spine and Legendary Tempest's Spine on Saturday, January 13 at 1pm ET!

All events in this series are for players new(er) to raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach you how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the DDO community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids but you must be at least level 20 to enter epic content and I encourage you to bring at least level 27+ toons to the legendary portion of the event.

If you are new to Tempest's Spine, there is no flagging required and both raids are free to play. We will be using the heroic raid as the teaching instance showing the entire raid, then applying what is learned to the legendary raid, where we will show the short method. Heroic and legendary Tempest's Spine are separate raids, so doing one will not put you on timer for the other. Stone Shoes or Legendary Stone Shoes are helpful to prevent getting tossed off the mountain in the end fight, but they are not necessary to have.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please send in-game mail or tell to me on Gingerspyce. You can also stop by my livestream at Twitch channel vooduspyce if you have any questions or to sign up.

This event will be live streamed on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live. This year we are simulcasting our teaching raids on multiple Twitch channels so that viewers can see moments when the part splits or from tank point of view, etc. This week's event will be simulcasted by my guildie Gijo on his Twitch channel highlordpudding. You can watch both streams at the same time at multitwitch.tv/ddostream/highlordpudding.

Thank you to the community for all the support and we hope to see you in raids soon :)

Much love,

Voodu and The High Lords of Malkier

Reactions: dur

Vooduspyce

Smooth runs of heroic and legendary Tempest's Spine! We were joined by 5 folks who were new legendary or who were there for a refresher after not having run in years. If you missed, you can watch the replay of the livestream on DDO's Twitch channel DDOstream here.

Next in our teaching raid series will be a double feature in Feywild with Dryad and the Demigod and Hunt or Be Hunted. I will post details in the Sarlona forum shortly :)