High Lords will host Skeletons in the Closet teaching raid on Saturday, February 3 at 1pm ET

Vooduspyce

Last Saturday we had great turnout for one of DDO’s classics, epic Vault of Night! If you missed, you can watch the highlight of the livestream on DDO's Twitch channel DDOstream here.

Next in our 2024 teaching raid series is one of DDO’s newest raids Skeletons in the Closet on Saturday, February 3 at 1pm ET

All events in this series are for players new(er) to raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach you how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the DDO community. Skeletons is a legendary end game raid, base level 34 so we recommend attendees be at least level 30 to sign up.

If you are new to Skeletons, there is no flagging required. The entrance is on the docks in Tanaroa, next to the quest Curse and the Captive Crustacean.

Preparation: bring remove curse potions.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please send in-game mail or tell to me on Gingerspyce. You can also stop by my livestream at Twitch channel vooduspyce if you have any questions or to sign up.

This event will be livestreamed on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live. This year we are simulcasting our teaching raids on multiple Twitch channels so that viewers can see moments when the part splits or from tank point of view, etc. This week's event will be simulcasted by my guildie Gijo on his Twitch channel highlordpudding. You can watch both streams at the same time at multitwitch.tv/ddostream/highlordpudding.

Thank you to the community for all the support and we hope to see you in raids soon :)

Much love,

Voodu and The High Lords of Malkier

PS. There will not be a teaching raid next Saturday, February 10. Teaching raids will return on Saturday, February 17.

Drunken.dx

Question: will this teaching raid give rundown on how to do free yarrow optional?

Because I've run skellies many times but have no idea how that is done other than that it requires beyond the grave activities.

Vooduspyce

Question: will this teaching raid give rundown on how to do free yarrow optional?

Because I've run skellies many times but have no idea how that is done other than that it requires beyond the grave activities.
yup, we'll be discussing and demonstrating the walk of the dead, allowing attendees to do that part and showing and discussing doing the dialogue portion as well

Vooduspyce

Great run of Skeletons in the Closet where we showed how the optional ending works and had attendees participate in the walk of the dead. We had a nice turnout, including first timers to the raid and first timers to our teaching raids. If you missed, you can watch the highlight of the livestream on DDO's Twitch channel DDOstream here.

There will not be a teaching raid this week. Teaching raids will resume next Saturday, February 17. I will post details in the Sarlona forum at the start of next week. See you then :)