Hireling Suggestions

vik

Can we get a teleport all key to teleport all hirelings at once?

Vengeance Reapers: they shouldn't be able to take out an entire party of hirelings with just one circle. How about either giving them some absorption to that evil damage or make them immune?

Can we get a warforged level 28-32 healer?

Please grant all caster hirelings at epic levels the quicken spell. They should not be getting interrupted while casting in epics.

Put the feywild muse's raise dead spell as one of the default options on that hireling's bar. It's not much fun to have to customize AI every time you want to get a raise.

Please take a look at hireling AI with boss special attacks. For example, in All Hail the King, when the T-Rex uses his sonic attack most of the hirelings stop attacking then run back to me. I have to tell them to attack selected target again after each sonic attack.

Also, take a look at hirelings when they try to rez players with a resurrection timer. Most of the time they try to raise, fail, then go and attack something even if they're supposed to be defending you.

Upvote 0

vik

Correct, but it is much slower to do that then having one dedicated key we can map to.

The_Apocalypse

Much slower? It takes a second to click a button while holding down one key....

Wait, no, you're right. A second is too long. Let's spend time and resources to shave off that half a second rather than fixing actual bugs and such.

vik

I'm surprised you want to argue over this, but i'll bite. That second longer you spent is what got your hirelings killed by that veng reaper circle or the boss. So yes, it's worth improving. Currently I have z and x remapped to teleport my first 2 hirelings and it's saved them many times.

Also, considering they already have an interact all button you can remap it's not like it's that much work for them to add a teleport all.

vik

I think SSG designed hirelings so that if you make maximal summon investment in your build it is possible. They just need a little fine tuning.

Dunspartacus

I do wish they'd at least tune up those 21-24 hirelings that are still using the pre-epic destiny rework stats. The fact that they have like 300-500 health in epics means they usually can't take more than 2 hits, not to mention some of them still have old destiny sphere abilities that don't even function anymore. Then the lvl 25 one jumps to like 1.5k hp, which is definitely more usable.