How to Not Bug the New Quests

Falkor

Two of the new quests bug easily. This is how I've managed to keep them from bugging. This idea is predicated on the theory that DDOs script causes bugs when it doesn't properly execute in an intended order.

In This Old Haunt, the way to keep it from bugging is :

Make sure to clear the bottom. Talk to the NPC upstairs. Then talk to the door and play hide and seek. DO NOT open the door until this objective is completed, or the quest bugs. Once the hide and seek is done, clear the basement, go back upstairs, and head outside.

In First Date with Fred, the way to keep it from bugging is :

Have just one person do all the dialogue options. Each time the party has had different people engaging in dialogue, especially during the meal, it almost always bugs. When doing the quest solo, or having one person in a group talk, this seems to avoid whatever script error is causing this.

I've not had Too Many Cooks bug yet. That one seems to be alright.

saekee

long live ROGUE
This Old Haunt bugs if you DDoor out of the cellar fight if the wraith is still alive.

Anthitin

In This Old Haunt, I have cleared downstairs including all breakables before talking to Caspar but it still bugs and the mischievous things dont activate.