I have a buff Icon to swap spells

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
Daily dice, account unlocks dragon, VIP buffs,

You know it's all just a ploy to inflate their log-in numbers right?

It's not year of the dragon, it's year of the accountant. They're just blowing number smoke up the upper managements wazoo this year. It's all BS.

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
It would be great if they added the capability to acknowledge any of the buff or announcement icons to remove them.
I would love to turn off the things I don't want to see. But every so often, it's a big icon about some guild achievement that isn't mine, that doesn't go away. SSG doesn't understand immersion. Just leave me alone and let me play my way and be happy. Changes, changes, changes, just raining down upon us.

BRB relogging to remove other guild's level icon, oops now I got the spell swap icon back.... idle for another hour.

Bracelet

What next? A floating bar with tumble charges on it? Better make that the default, cause everyone loves tumble!

seph1roth5

So stupid and ridiculous lol. You have to go to a trainer to trade out spells on spontaneous casters anyway, is it really that hard for the trainer to check if you're vip, and if you are, not have a 3-day limit?

Why is everything in the last year such a complicated mess in like 5 different ways.