Idea: Item icons should display their augment slots

lppmor

Probably this is not a new idea, and this has not yet been implemented for technical reasons.. but I'll post here anyway.
Because the devs are amazing and will find a way to do it :)

How about displaying augment slots directly on the item icons, like this?

Edit: Of course there are some issues to be considered, such as how to display items with 7 slots, etc. But the QoL improvement seems huge, right?

Last edited:

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Probably this is not a new idea, and this has not yet been implemented for technical reasons.. but I'll post here anyway.
Because the devs are amazing and will find a way to do it :)

How about displaying augment slots directly on the item icons, like this?

This might be awkward with items with lots of augment slots - particularly Thirteen, which has seven.

Elfishski

Would be a really nice feature if a not-too-aesthetically-jarring implementation could be found (and the technical limitations from last time a dev said they tried to implement this resolved).

A single multicoloured icon for "has more than one augment slot" and/or a greyscale icon for "has special augment slots" (e.g. LGS, dread) would probably be sufficiently informative to keep it at no more than one or two augment icons per item.

I've actually had this same thought, and and support it 100%. Maybe you should post this over in the Suggestions section so we can upvote it and such!

l_remmie

All we need is 1 small symbol on lootgen junk. Don't care about colour or amount. I'll be overjoyed with just that.

Is that within the realms of possibility?