Ive never wiped a party due to my dps before...

Bjond

This is why DDO should have an age requirement. Dealing with 6 year-olds on the forums gets old 😮‍💨
I never really understood the age-insult thing, but that's probably because I referee soccer where I can see their ages directly.

Gotta say, kids are fantastic. Whistle. Done. And it's never deliberate or egregious, just a slightly over-zealous mistake. The problem "child" is always (ALWAYS) a 40+ year-old male -- mean, vindictive, vengeful, unpredictable. Hmm. To be fair, I mostly only see that in the unskilled lower divisions, but it's NOT there in unskilled newbie kids.

And, to be gender-equal, there's no over-40 women's league; they could be as bad, worse, or better -- no experience ref'ing that, so can't say.

Gimp-1

I never really understood the age-insult thing, but that's probably because I referee soccer where I can see their ages directly.

Gotta say, kids are fantastic. Whistle. Done. And it's never deliberate or egregious, just a slightly over-zealous mistake. The problem "child" is always (ALWAYS) a 40+ year-old male -- mean, vindictive, vengeful, unpredictable. Hmm. To be fair, I mostly only see that in the unskilled lower divisions, but it's NOT there in unskilled newbie kids.

And, to be gender-equal, there's no over-40 women's league; they could be as bad, worse, or better -- no experience ref'ing that, so can't say.
Not the legendary feared soccer-mom....scarey stuff there.

GrizzlyOso

Any time you’re about to write “the problem is this <age> <sex> <race>” - just don’t write it.

Sheikra

It is understandable when a small child throws a temper tantrum, or communicates in an un-intelligble manner. It is extremely inappropriate when a grown man does that.