Killing Monsters & Taking Their Stuff. Brakkart's Twitch Stream.

Brakkart

Hi there, I'm Brakkart and I'm a geeky British bachelor who streams DDO on Twitch most nights starting at about 7-8pm UK time. I am often kept company by my adorable and mischevious cat Halea who delights in messing with me when I'm trying to play the game. I love Warhammer, Pathfinder, D&D, DC Comics, 80's Music & FAR far too many Movies, Cartoons and TV shows and will happily chat about any and all of these for hours.

I play on the Cannith server and have done so for the past 13 years. If you do drop into the stream, please say Hi in the chat, you will be very welcome.

https://twitter.com/brakkart
https://www.instagram.com/brakkart/

Last edited:

Brakkart

Will be doing a special stream tomorrow where I'll be going through my D&D and Pathfinder collection as it is moved from various piles and collapsed shelves onto its new home, the Wall of Lore which will be behind me now on my stream. some of these books I've not been able to get too for 10 years or more and I'm sure there will be books that I have no memory of owning in there.

I plan to start the stream at about 3pm UK Time and go on until.... whenever it's been placed into its new home.

Brakkart

So I've bought this Jelly Bean game and for the month of December as a somewhat masochistic way of saying "Thank You" to all of the wonderful folk who support my stream. So for every Sub (bought for yourself or gifted) or 500 bits cheered this month, I will eat 1 bean from this. You can choose which colour/s or use the random spinning arrow to pick. From the reviews the Dog Food & Cabbage ones are the worst and the Chilli one is VERY hot. Once they are gone, they are gone.

double_dares_jelly_bean_game.jpg

May the various divine ones have mercy on my taste buds...

Maetrim of Cannith

DDOBuilder Creator
So I've bought this Jelly Bean game and for the month of December as a somewhat masochistic way of saying "Thank You" to all of the wonderful folk who support my stream. So for every Sub (bought for yourself or gifted) or 500 bits cheered this month, I will eat 1 bean from this. You can choose which colour/s or use the random spinning arrow to pick. From the reviews the Dog Food & Cabbage ones are the worst and the Chilli one is VERY hot. Once they are gone, they are gone.

double_dares_jelly_bean_game.jpg

May the various divine ones have mercy on my taste buds...
Looking forward to making you retch :D

Your evil questing companion.